Week 1 Games

Leader

6 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

If he tore his Achilles it may be career impacting at his age

That's kinda what it looked like to me.  That would be a horrible way for his career to end.  Guess he should have retired after his darkness retreat.  Oh well we got out of his contract and scored 2 2nd rounders thanks Aaron!

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Doubting Achilles, you know that right away, like with Dobbins. Lisfranc is what I'm worried about.

Gutted for Aaron and really that whole fan base. Malpractice from Joe Douglas to go all in and leave the OL like that while he spends money on a backup RB.

All in is all in. He should have dropped future firsts on an LT. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Doubting Achilles, you know that right away, like with Dobbins. Lisfranc is what I'm worried about.

Gutted for Aaron and really that whole fan base. Malpractice from Joe Douglas to go all in and leave the OL like that while he spends money on a backup RB.

Was just about to mention that ! Did you really need another  RB ! Oline should have been a priority !

1 minute ago, Norm said:

That's what I see but I never do that stuff. Isn't that way painful? He didn't seem like he was in that much pain?

Yeah, that's probably the main reason I'm not expecting it to be the Achilles.  I would have expected him to be in way more pain.