5K or Bust 2023 Edition

SteelKing728

On 9/26/2023 at 9:35 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

Total:  947 

Week 1:  Kirk Cousins (344) Week 2:  Jared Goff (323)  Week 3 CJ Stroud (280)

Week 4:  Russell Wilson @ Chicago.  I am getting one of the emergency bad picks out of the way, and I think the Bears defense is just bad enough to get away with it.  I got the good Russell Wilson week last season, I am trying to go 2 for 2!  Very tempted to go Joe Burrow, but I just don't trust that he is ready yet, I think they should have IRed him and taken some lumps early.  I also think at some point I gotta pick Andy Dalton before he is benched again.  

beaver-well-dam_0.jpg?itok=Z4ziztZo

LOL

• Like 1

@viking 1361

@SteelKing728 1245

@sparkyjoe1 1196

@ThatJerkDave 1170

-----(1112 cutoff)

@VikeManDan 1092

@vike daddy 1081

@TitanSlim 1078

@Hunter2_1  1067

@blkwdw13 1057

@vikesfan89 1037

@marshpit23 1034

@ArcticNorseman 1031

@swede700 1023

@meixdaddy_10 971

@wcblack34 918

-----

NFL passers giveth, and NFL passers taketh! Rough week but all is not lost!

You need to average 278 yards every week to get 5000+ yards

If you see anything wrong, please let me know.

Please put the amount of passing yards your QB had for that week when you post, I'd greatly appreciate it. I also wouldn't mind if you added up your total for the week as well! This is not mandatory, but it greatly helps. Regardless, I verify what the totals were.

So, for instance, if you used Jameis Winston and then Derek Carr, it would look like this:

Week 1: Winston (194)

Week 2: Carr (198)

Total: 392

Edited by SteelKing728

Total:  1170

Week 1:  Kirk Cousins (344) Week 2:  Jared Goff (323)  Week 3 CJ Stroud (280)  Week 4: Russell Wilson (223)

Week 5:  Patrick Mahomes @ Minnesota.  I really think Tua would go off this week, and I do need to use him before he gets hit.  But, I saw what Herbert did to the Vikings, and I think Mahomes and Reid are itching for a big game after a lackluster appearance on Sunday night.  Plus I can razzle you guys a little bit because both of our teams aren't very good this season.  I think this last week also proved that Russell Wilson is out to get me.  So here is a tip:  Broncos play Packers on October 22nd.  That is probably going to be the good Russell game... I hate him SO much!  🤣