@kalvenu 228

@meixdaddy_10 228

@vike daddy 226

@marshpit23 226

@vikesfan89 173

@wcblack34 112

-----

You need to average 278 yards every week to get 5000+ yards

If you see anything wrong, please let me know.

Please put the amount of passing yards your QB had for that week when you post, I'd greatly appreciate it. I also wouldn't mind if you added up your total for the week as well! This is not mandatory, but it greatly helps. Regardless, I verify what the totals were.

So, for instance, if you used Jameis Winston and then Derek Carr, it would look like this:

Week 1: Winston (194)

Week 2: Carr (198)

Total: 392

Edited by SteelKing728
  • Like 1

Total:  344

Week 1:  Kirk Cousins (344)

Week 2:  Jared Goff vs Seahawks.  Very tempted to go Herbert, Tua, or Derek Carr this week.  But I think Detroit is still riding high, it is their home opener, Seattle let up the second most passing yards in week 1, AND this is a West coast team playing a 12 o'clock kickoff.

On 9/6/2023 at 2:01 PM, swede700 said:

Week 1:  Trevor Lawrence

I really wanted to take a shot and pull the trigger on Sam Howell up against what will be a horrible Cardinals defense, but I just couldn't do it.  For you, Steve, Lawrence has averaged 303 yds per game passing in the first game of the season.  However, he has been piss-poor against the Colts in his career, passing for under 200 yds in 2 of the 4 games against them and never more than 235.  I'm hoping that changes this week.   Oh...and he wears #16 because of his adoration of Colts' legend Peyton Manning, who played at Tennessee...where Lawrence is from.  

Week 2: Justin Herbert