Week 2 GDT: Raiders at Bills | Raiders MAFIA!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders Mafia
    • Bills Mafia

14 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I think in this one our DLine (apart from Crosby) has to show up, give Josh Allen time and he’ll rip us apart but if we get pressure it’ll be a good test to see if our DBs really can create turnovers. A strong run game and ball control and we’ll be in the fight. I just feel our DLine let’s us down again and we struggle to hold Allen and can’t keep up with the scoring. Meyers is likely out so maybe time to feature some Renfrow magic.

I wanna see our oline get the run game going

20 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This is a turning point for me. Either we lose and I'm back on the QB tank. Or we win and I really start believing that this team is something.

Same.  We beat the Bills and I'm starting to believe I'm going to have to change my avi to Jimmy G.  Lol.

I'm going to do a score prediction.  I already voted for us to win so I'm going with a 28-24 score.  Raiders WIN.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Same.  We beat the Bills and I'm starting to believe I'm going to have to change my avi to Jimmy G.  Lol.

I'm going to do a score prediction.  I already voted for us to win so I'm going with a 28-24 score.  Raiders WIN.

24-21 us with last second Carlson fg ftw

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This is a turning point for me. Either we lose and I'm back on the QB tank. Or we win and I really start believing that this team is something.

Bills on the road in week 2 is a turning point ? 

For some perspective none of the nfl.com pundits have the Raiders winning ;

https://www.nfl.com/news/week-2-nfl-picks-2023-nfl-season

Edited by Dessie
  • Like 2

On 9/11/2023 at 11:27 PM, SilverNBlackFan said:

After a bad loss like that on national TV, i think the Bills and especially Josh Allen are gonna come out sharp next week lol. 

Awesome profile pic!

I'll say this, Allen has been turning the ball over against bad defenses, elite defenses, and everything in between, so there's a solid possibility that the Raiders win the TO battle. That being said, if Allen ever decides to get out of his own head, then there is little a defense can do to stop him. Big if, though.

The Bills are going to be hyped up, and they should be favored, but until Allen reels in his foolish plays...every team has a chance to win because they'll likely win the TO battle. 

Good luck, but not too much luck!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dessie said:

Bills on the road in week 2 is a turning point ? 

For some perspective none of the nfl.com pundits have the Raiders winning ;

https://www.nfl.com/news/week-2-nfl-picks-2023-nfl-season

Definitely not the game I'd be choosing to make or break the season. 

I don't expect to win beyond the general "any given Sunday" feeling. But losing this particular game- unless it's a flat out embarrassing beat down where we do nonsensical stuff and really just look poorly prepped- isn't doomsday on the season. There's no shame in simply not being better than a pissed off Buffalo squad. 

• Like 3