GDT Week 2: Packers at Flacons

mikebpackfan

38 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This is a 'should win'.  Packers are just more talented everywhere except #1 WR, TE, and maybe RB if Aaron is out.

Force Ridder to string completions together.

If our OL and DL play like they did again, I think most games this year will be a "should win" for us. I want to see those units stack success.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Knowing our staff, Jones, Watson and Walker will be out for this game.

Gonna be interesting.  Here is to hoping that our DL and EDGE guys continue to pressure while our OL gives Jordan another clean jersey at the end.

I don't recall instances of concussion guys not playing the next week. Pretty straightforward protocol there that has very little to do with our staff. Quay should be fine.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

I don't recall instances of concussion guys not playing the next week. Pretty straightforward protocol there that has very little to do with our staff. Quay should be fine.

I hope you are right.  But it's a head injury and I wouldn't doubt that it went to his back as well.  He was crumpled pretty good on the hit.  My guess is that we will be conservative with our injured guys.

Plus, Watson won't play because he's Watson and this is what he does.  

9 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Knowing our staff, Jones, Watson and Walker will be out for this game.

Gonna be interesting.  Here is to hoping that our DL and EDGE guys continue to pressure while our OL gives Jordan another clean jersey at the end.

Jones said he could have gone back in the game against Chicago. I expect him to play.  Watson is the concerning one for me. I'd love to see this offense with all the weapons at Love and MLF's disposal. 

13 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Jones said he could have gone back in the game against Chicago. I expect him to play.  Watson is the concerning one for me. I'd love to see this offense with all the weapons at Love and MLF's disposal. 

Jones saying he could have gone back in is very different than our medical staff allowing him to go back in.  Just saying......

19 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

This could be a sneaky important game when it comes to playoff positioning at the end of the season

In a 17 game season, they all are but we definitely need a few “gimmie”wins. I’m hoping we win every game but I definitely believe getting Love playoff experience would be huge.  If it all falls apart, get whatever experience we can and gear up for a great draft. 

5 minutes ago, Refugee said:

In a 17 game season, they all are but we definitely need a few “gimmie”wins. I’m hoping we win every game but I definitely believe getting Love playoff experience would be huge.  If it all falls apart, get whatever experience we can and gear up for a great draft. 

Bears and Minnesota are gimme wins. Falcons won't be. We'll have to earn this one.