GDT Week 2: Packers at Flacons

mikebpackfan

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Yeah, we're killing these guys.  Packers 700, Atlanta 6.  

assuming all touchdowns, the Packers would need to hit the end zone 100x, or just over 2 touchdowns per minute.  If you factor in time for kickoffs and all that, I think they'd have to pretty much have a defensive or special teams touchdown on every play of the game.  Seems just slightly homerish to me

14 hours ago, Refugee said:

In a 17 game season, they all are but we definitely need a few “gimmie”wins. I’m hoping we win every game but I definitely believe getting Love playoff experience would be huge.  If it all falls apart, get whatever experience we can and gear up for a great draft. 

I meant in that Green Bay and Atlanta could both be competing for playoff seating either as division winners or wild cards

The gimmies you're thinking of would be teams like the Giants or Carolina where you definitely want to salt that win away, but you're not worried about competing with them for a playoff spot and needing a tiebreaker

Edited by Mr Bad Example

8 hours ago, KFP7 said:

assuming all touchdowns, the Packers would need to hit the end zone 100x, or just over 2 touchdowns per minute.  If you factor in time for kickoffs and all that, I think they'd have to pretty much have a defensive or special teams touchdown on every play of the game.  Seems just slightly homerish to me

2 X 60 = 120. Math isn't your thing is it.

10 hours ago, KFP7 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Best way to beat a "crazy" defense is to run it down their throat. Carolina had about 150 on the ground and it was 10-10 in the 4th quarter (despite 2 turnovers already by Carolina by that point) before Miles Sanders fumbled in ATL territory (turnover No. 3). Game changed from that point on. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KFP7 said:

Ok, Atlanta won't score 6.  I thought I would be nice to them and give them 2 FGs.  I didn't think about the time.  

• Like 1