Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

2 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Might as well save him for Thursday against Detroit.

I'll be shocked if he plays against Detroit. He'll likely be back Week 5 after the mini-bye, meaning he'll have missed 7 of his first 21 games. Making Kevin King look like an iron man. 

Edited by packfanfb

25 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

F'ing Watson man...stuff gets old. Should have just put him on IR before Week 1 since the guy can't heal. 

I think I'll wait until the report comes out. Maybe they don't want him pushing it right now so they had him working out on the side. It doesn't say he isn't practicing at all, it's says not in pads.

Jones back is a very good sign. 

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I think I'll wait until the report comes out. Maybe they don't want him pushing it right now so they had him working out on the side. It doesn't say he isn't practicing at all, it's says not in pads.

The fact he worked out yesterday but cant do it today.....not a good sign IMO or harbinger that we'll see him on Sunday.
Time will tell.

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I mean MLF pretty much said yesterday that today was going to be the day to determine where Watson was at (in his presser). Now we know where's he at. 

Edited by packfanfb

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Assuming the Packers don't think Walker moving to guard is a good idea. I really would like to see Sean Rhyan get his first NFL start on Sunday. I know it is not likely to happen, but I'm rooting for it to happen. 

Yeah, anything is possible.  MLF was asked at presser, and MLF gave a big smile and said something along "best 5 guys" line.  I could literally imagine almost any configuration. Obviously depending on whether Bakhti is in or out.  I could literally imagine MLF-shuffles where any of Newman, Rhyan, Runyan, Tom, or Walker could be plying LG.  

41 minutes ago, craig said:

Yeah, anything is possible.  MLF was asked at presser, and MLF gave a big smile and said something along "best 5 guys" line.  I could literally imagine almost any configuration. Obviously depending on whether Bakhti is in or out.  I could literally imagine MLF-shuffles where any of Newman, Rhyan, Runyan, Tom, or Walker could be plying LG.  

The toggling between Walker and Nijman doesn't give me much faith that they won't get too clever and just juggle lineups. I'd honestly rather they didn't.

• Like 2