Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

30 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

What are the odds that they sit walker, Jones, Bak and Jaire in hope they have them for the Thursday matchup against the Lions?  Unfortunately I would say that the odds are pretty high.  

Why Walker? I've seen nothing about him being injured. 

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

What are the odds that they sit walker, Jones, Bak and Jaire in hope they have them for the Thursday matchup against the Lions?  Unfortunately I would say that the odds are pretty high.  

I think 0% chance because they make those decisions understanding every game is important at this point in the season.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

PT getting close to his call up limit, it will be interesting to see how they deal with that going forward. Gaines was on the injury report so hopefully Ballentine was called up to do some of the things he does on special teams and nothing to do with JA’s (fingers crossed) very minor injury. 

14 minutes ago, Refugee said:

PT getting close to his call up limit, it will be interesting to see how they deal with that going forward. Gaines was on the injury report so hopefully Ballentine was called up to do some of the things he does on special teams and nothing to do with JA’s (fingers crossed) very minor injury. 

I think that is Taylor 3 call ups.  Next one meams he needs to be signed to the 53 man roster

14 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I was feeling like Green Bay could easily go three in one versus the south with a lost who probably Atlanta. But right now I'm not feeling that great about this game versus the saints

I'm thinking it's gonna be a low scoring game. 14-10 or something along those lines.

15 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I was feeling like Green Bay could easily go three in one versus the south with a lost who probably Atlanta. But right now I'm not feeling that great about this game versus the saints

Truly a bad example for our home opener.  The defense is going to step up in this one. Carr will crash, Taysom Hill meets Quay Mountain and J Willy weeps from the sidelines as his better looking ex steamrolls his new fling.  We’re making a gumbo and everyone of these Saints is going into the pot!  Go Pack Go!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Looking forward to seeing what kind of response we get from AJ Dillon. He took a beating on social media this past week.  If Jones can go, he'll probably be on a pitch count.  You're up Dillon, it's another opportunity to sink or swim.  

I just want one well timed screen where he chips the rusher, leaks out and then makes the catch in stride with room to accelerate. I want to see him get loose in the secondary and see what he can do. 

Just now, Refugee said:

I just want one well timed screen where he chips the rusher, leaks out and then makes the catch in stride with room to accelerate. I want to see him get loose in the secondary and see what he can do. 

And no horizontal routes in the flat. So irritating seeing him run sideways on so many plays.

• Like 1