Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

And this is why I can’t take the Cowboys seriously as a Superbowl contender. A playoff team? Yes. They can win the division. They won’t be in the Superbowl and honestly I don’t see them in the NFCCG. They self-destruct when they shouldn’t. Now add the fact they have a serious redzone issue. This is a very good team but not a team I feel is going to a Superbowl. They lack the intangibles.

• Like 6

Just now, stl4life07 said:

And this is why I can’t take the Cowboys seriously as a Superbowl contender. A playoff team? Yes. They can win the division. They won’t be in the Superbowl and honestly I don’t see them in the NFCCG. They self-destruct when they shouldn’t. Now add the fact they have a serious redzone issue. This is a very good team but not a team I feel is going to a Superbowl. They lack the intangibles.

It’s one game. Lmaoo. Should they go 17-0 to be considered legit? Stupid.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s one game. Lmaoo. Should they go 17-0 to be considered legit? Stupid.

No it’s not one game. They’ve always had penalty issues under McCarthy. If they haven’t fixed those penalty issues after all this time it’s going to creep up at any time you can’t trust them. And they have to get the redzone offense fixed. You can’t settle for FGs bc you know a team like the Niners are going for TDs most of the time. So again no don’t fall into that trap of it’s just one game or a new season with the Cowboys. It’s been this way.