The good, bad and fire Josh McDaniels. Dolts edition.

Totty

Just now, NickButera said:

Carolina's first round pick belongs to Chicago. They're probably going to have two top 5 picks. Crazy

The good news is they can only draft 1 QB. The bad news is the #2 pick will likely go to the highest bidder (this is a DEEP WR draft so they could move down and still get some great weapons at WR). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Carolina isn’t going to take a QB. Belichick will engineer 5 wins minimum. That leaves Denver, Arizona, and Chicago. Two of those teams (Arizona and Denver) are tied to their current QB’s for several years. That leaves Chicago as the biggest threat for the #1 pick. 

I like our chances of landing Williams or Maye if we commit to getting the job done. 

I’ll add in the Jets… I’m not sure where their  wins are coming from

I don’t think Bryce Young would prevent CAR from drafting Williams or Maye (homestate) QB. They’ll simply trade him to another QB hungry team

Arizona maybe. Kyler wasn’t drafted by the current admin. A trade and contract renegotiation can change the dead cap. 

New England the wheels are falling off. This Patriots system was mostly Brady and a good defense. Without Brady this system isn’t as dynamic. Bill definitely a goat HC but there comes time when all coaches stuff doesn’t work anymore. Happened to Tom Landry and other coaching greats. Don Shula went out with a 9-7 record

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Wilson looked respectable 

mayer had some good blocks

defense played inspired esp with a short field most the day

There’s definitely some positives from this game. Best game I’ve seen the defense play. The back breaking part is the coaching on offense is letting down the team

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Yes, gonna be a lot of teams looking for a QB. That’s why you have to be aggressive with a trade if the Raiders do finish in a good position to get one, 

Which is a disaster for us. We're asset poor. Give up too much, we have a great fantasy football QB stuck on a crap team. 

We need to go on a firesale ASAP. Adams, Jacobs, Maxx, Renfrow. Move them now before their value takes any more damage and commit to starting from scratch. 

If we start accumulating assets to move up and also actually help our QBOTF early, we have an OK shot. We get into a bidding war after the close of the season,  we're screwed. 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Give AOC the nod again. What do we have to lose.

Games. Garoppolo is significantly better right now. Putting AOC out there for week 5 when Garoppolo is healthy does not send a good message. At this point of the season, you have to do whatever you can to win games.

• Like 1

Raiders just don’t look like a well coached team. Too many stupid mistakes and bad/Ill timed play calls. 

it’s crazy that Renfrow and Mayer aren’t getting the ball considering NEs past offenses. You’d think an offensive guru would know how to scheme guys open. Signing Renfrow to a fat extension then burying him alive is…weird. Guys getting open, idk wtf is going on.

OL is terrible, no push in the run game which is supposed to be Josh’s bread and butter. Still have no idea why we’ve invested so little into the unit. Josh is arrogant. 

Josh’s high paid offense can’t score 20pts. 

I really don’t like to bash the guy because I tried talking myself into believing he can be the man for us, he just seems in over his head and just a glorified OC. 

it’s still early and the team showed fight today, I just don’t think the HC is doing the team any favors. Needed to run the ball at some point in that last drive to take some pressure off the rookie and kill some clock. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Games. Garoppolo is significantly better right now. Putting AOC out there for week 5 when Garoppolo is healthy does not send a good message. At this point of the season, you have to do whatever you can to win games.

Significantly? 
In what aspects?