Week #5 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Lamar was definitely let down by his WRs early, but that INT and that sack are just unacceptable plays by any QB in those situations. You have to understand where you're at in the game, there.

And that's why he should carry the weight of this loss for sure.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

And that's why he should carry the weight of this loss for sure.Β 

Β 

He makes way too much money and has way too much control over what happens at the LoS to be completley situationally unaware time after time in these moments. And the decision to throw a jump ball to OBJ, who has played like 4 snaps this year, against a 6'2 CB at the goal line is just....idk man it's really ******* stupid.

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Lamar was definitely let down by his WRs early, but that INT and that sack are just unacceptable plays by any QB in those situations. You have to understand where you're at in the game, there.

The strip sack? Any QB fumbles that. It's blindside and the edge rusher reaches over the LT to knock the ball loose. He didn't "beat" him per se.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Lamar played a helluva game for 3 quarters today and had MULTIPLE touchdowns dropped. he made 2 critical blunders, but unfortunately those blunders were again where his team needed him the most and he completely choked, and it's becoming a very common occurrence.

You can't play a "helluva game" and be so wildly inaccurate like I saw at times. He was very average today, at best. I see that more than I see "good" as well. Everyone is different in their idea of what "good" and "average" is though so it's subjective