Week #7 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

ย 

Just now, Sad People said:

Ravens this good?

or are the Lions not as good as we thought they were?

Little bit of both?

Or just a dud from the Lions so far? Still a ton of game left though.

Aaron Glennโ€™s defense relies on the QBs sucking and WRs dropping wide open ballsย 

Just now, Sad People said:

Ravens this good?

Little bit of both?

Probably just a dud. Most teams will have at least one or two of those each year. Save for the truly special ones. And I like the Lions, but they aren't that level of great.

On 10/16/2023 at 11:29 PM, El Ramster said:

The lions are in for a rude awakening. Theyโ€™re good but idk if theyโ€™re that good. Iโ€™m not a hater I just know thereโ€™s a limit. They are very young and lack experience. I feel like Goff has played fantastic he has always been a one half type player. Even in his best years being with the rams he regressed. Itโ€™s either the hits or teams catch up with him, he always strugglesโ€ฆ Also, their defense has been playing well!! Maybe that can carry them over and prevent this slump! But I doubt it. They are 2-3 years away from being really really good. Iโ€™m not here to spoil nor hate! Itโ€™s a simple observation I have. Do I want that to happen? No, the fans truly deserve it. Iโ€™ll take them over the crappy Niners and the terrible eagle drunks. But they are 2 levels away from those trash teamsโ€ฆ. Thereโ€™s a whole new level to hit and only battle tested teams can ascend toโ€ฆย 

Bro I called it. First page tell me no??????? Iโ€™m himย 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sad People said:

Ravens this good?

Little bit of both?

If the Ravens would just finish their games the way they start them they could be undefeated right now. They can hang with anyone at their best.