Week #7 General šŸˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Duluther said:

Talk your **** about how the Rams are extremely underrated, with the most underrated units in the NFL, @stl4life07. You only lost to ******* Matt Canada and Kenny Pickett. nbd

Still an underrated unit lol. They Steelers scored 7 of their 24pts literally bc the defense set them up at the goal line. Their other two TDs were on short fields bc the Rams kicker missed FGs.Ā 

Now I will give the Steelers credit for not turning the ball over and Pickett made some big throws in the 4th quarter which you have to do in order to win games in football but its not like the Steelers offense was great. They just did enough. They took advantage of the Rams kicker miscues and the one great defensive play by Watt with the int. Then the refs helped them in the end to give them the 1st down to end the game.Ā 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Still an underrated unit lol. They Steelers scored 7 of their 24pts literally bc the defense set them up at the goal line. Their other two TDs were on short fields bc the Rams kicker missed FGs.Ā 

Now I will give the Steelers credit for not turning the ball over and Pickett made some big throws in the 4th quarter which you have to do in order to win games in football but its not like the Steelers offense was great. They just did enough. They took advantage of the Rams kicker miscues and the one great defensive play by Watt with the int. Then the refs helped them in the end to give them the 1st down to end the game.Ā 

I mean, you literally just described this **** teams' gameplan for the last 3.5 years.

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

AFCN has 3 5-2 or 4-2 teams yet Iā€™m only impressed by one them lol.

And somehow one of them has beaten the other two. "Best" division in football that's gonna somehow send two teams to the post-season only for both to not be a serious threat.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Baffling to me too. We seem to only play a good half of football each week.

Next week becomes close to a must win as you can get this early in the season. I mean you can make the playoffs at 3-5, but it's going to be awfully hard, especially with still having to play the Niners, Seahawks and Ravens.Ā 

30 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

@stl4life07, this is why you need to chill. The defense crumbles at the worst moments. Falling apart like this against the Steelers is weak stuff.

Yeah I dont blame the defense for this loss. Their defense gifted them a short field for a TD and the Rams kicker missed two FGs that gifted the Steelers great field position. Rams shouldve won this game comfortably if Maher makes his kicks. But you get misses, the momentum turns around and you find yourself in a dog fight then of course with help from the refs at the end to officially seal the fate.Ā 

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Our defense is average. It's not underrated.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

This further shows for anyone who still doesnt know, the NFL doesnt do the Rams ANY favors. Screwed the Rams on MNF when they took two TDs off the board for them to lose to the Bengals. And today didnt get the call right in a crucial situation that ultimately decided the game.

I dont care if the Rams had no timeouts. That situation was crucial enough where the refs should do like they do intentional grounding. Talk it over make sure the spot was correct and then spot it. Just frustrating the refs are deciding the fate of these games in the end.Ā 

merlin_149508444_f3f04d22-7ac4-4423-b234

54171275-10510443-image-a-20_16448339572

Tom-Brady16.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Bloody helmet-to-chin hit on which Brady was subsequently flagged

lmao sit down. One call in a random game doesn't overcome the gifts the Rams have been given in the playoffs since moving to LA.

Edited by Duluther

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah I dont blame the defense for this loss. Their defense gifted them a short field for a TD and the Rams kicker missed two FGs that gifted the Steelers great field position. Rams shouldve won this game comfortably if Maher makes his kicks. But you get misses, the momentum turns around and you find yourself in a dog fight then of course with help from the refs at the end to officially seal the fate.Ā 

We were playing one of the NFL's worst offenses. A good or great defense isn't crumbling in the 4th quarter like that, missed FG or not.

• Like 1