Week #8 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Have too, you ripped the bandaid off. Can't go bck to him now.

The offense certainly looks a bit more explosive in the passing game. I'm not sure that it's going to be good or anything, and it may come back a bit, but you need to see a bigger sample for sure

Congrats Cowboys for winning. Biggest takeaway though is they need to look like this in the playoffs. When you cant get past the divisional round 28yrs nothing else matters. If Dallas plays like this in the playoffs they can *dare I say* go the you know where lol. The NFC is wide open too so no excuses for Dallas not to be able to look like this in the playoffs.

As for the Rams, 3-5 is about where I had them. That Steelers game was up in the air. Wish we wouldve had that one badly. The NFC 7th seed is wide open. I think a 9-8 team can get in. The only team left on the Rams schedule Im saying is a loss is the Niners and Ravens. Outside of that, assuming Stafford is back which I think he will be, the Rams can beat anyone on their schedule. They can beat the Giants, Commanders, Saints, Packers, Seahawks, Cards, and Browns. They can also lose to some of those teams too. So its going to be interesting to see how we do the rest of schedule but I still have the Rams getting that 7th seed when its all said and done assuming Stafford dont miss any games and the injury bug dont hit the Rams hard moving forward.Β