Week #8 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I doubt both GMs would agree on the right price he's the only good DB they have lol.

lol you're probably right... we've just been so beat up at slot corner this year that I might see Howie taking the loss on value to Ballard. I guess it just depends on how competitive you guys want to be this year.

16 minutes ago, Malik said:

Wait what's going on with the Chiefs?

Imo the chiefs desperately need a wr.mvs, toney, and sky Moore might be a bottom 5 wr trio. Not really sure there is one available to them in trade.Β 

Denver isn't trading Jeudy or Sutton in division.

Same with the Raiders and AdamsΒ 

DHop shouldn't get moved now that Levis is starting in tenn. Gotta let the kid have a trusted #1.

Is there Another wr name available?Β 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Purdy saved from another INT....

Niners really need this bye week that's coming up after the clock hits triple zeroes.

They got a stretch of Jags, Bucs (okay), Seahawks, Eagles, Seahawks again, Cardinals (in Arizona... bad stuff happens there for them), and then Ravens. Not anything like the schedule the Eagles have coming up, but still not easy.

Will be interesting to see how they respond.

I'm hoping that they don't buy at the deadline unless its someone who will be around after the year is over.Β 

They haven't even really started getting hit with injuries. Don't think this is going to be the year they win it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

They haven't even really started getting hit with injuries. Don't think this is going to be the year they win it

Eh... still way too early for me to say that, but I get how feelings be after a loss.Β 

I was ready to turn into a negative nancy after the Eagles almost let Washington get a win over us again.

But, I'm not gonna overlook the Niners just like I wasn't gonna overlook the Cowboys after you guys beat them down.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm hoping that they don't buy at the deadline unless its someone who will be around after the year is over.Β 

Β 

What would they be buying specifically? I saw something about maybe a slot corner or edge rusher (you did bring in Gregory though).

Edited by TheRealMcCoy