2024 Draft Debate and Discussion

Epyon

6 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

Caleb Williams absolutely beat out Rattler at Oklahoma and if you're comparing Rattler transferring to SC and Williams following Riley to USC then you are bananas my friend

I see you have the same opinion that starting for 6 games over him is getting beat. I guess he just decided to take half the season off before deciding to beat him out. 

1 hour ago, blkwdw13 said:

I see you have the same opinion that starting for 6 games over him is getting beat. I guess he just decided to take half the season off before deciding to beat him out. 

or he was a true freshman and the coaching staff left the returning starter in the same position until it got to a point that they couldnt stick with the status quo   

you keep throwing out the "didn't get beat until week 6" crap but your first point wasn't "he didn't beat out the starter in week 1" it was "he didn't beat out the starter" which is objectively false because he did. stop moving the goalpoasts

11 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

or he was a true freshman and the coaching staff left the returning starter in the same position until it got to a point that they couldnt stick with the status quo   

you keep throwing out the "didn't get beat until week 6" crap but your first point wasn't "he didn't beat out the starter in week 1" it was "he didn't beat out the starter" which is objectively false because he did. stop moving the goalpoasts

I haven’t moved the goal posts once he didn’t beat him out like I’ve said. But what ever you and the clown can stick together at the circus. 

52 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I haven’t moved the goal posts once he didn’t beat him out like I’ve said. But what ever you and the clown can stick together at the circus. 

On 11/10/2023 at 1:15 AM, blkwdw13 said:

I guess if being honest is Rattler starting 6 games before Williams beat him out.

🤡🌎

28 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I continue to feel that Poles will trade down at least once in the first round. I get the sinking feeling that MHJ isn't going to be a Bear. How would we feel about Malik Nabers in a trade down?

I think AZ mentioned this in another thread. I wouldn't be mad about getting him at all to go across from DJ. He has potential to be really good in the league.