Who makes the playoffs in the AFC?

Slingin' Sammy

with talk of the colts and texans in this thread has me wondering is the AFC south becoming a legit division? all of sudden the jags, colts and texans look to have stable futures and don't count out the Vrabel titans to bounce back next yr. AFC south could be a bloodbath next yr

• Like 1

1 hour ago, August4th said:

with talk of the colts and texans in this thread has me wondering is the AFC south becoming a legit division? all of sudden the jags, colts and texans look to have stable futures and don't count out the Vrabel titans to bounce back next yr. AFC south could be a bloodbath next yr

I actually think so. Three rookie QBs who showed promise in Stroud, Levis and Richardson along with Trevor. 

If yesterdays' Jags/Texans game was any indication, this division is going to turn into must watch football.

• Like 2

Steelers, Browns, Colts are boring, and the Bills just feel like they don’t deserve to be there. We all want to see the Texans make it. Chiefs, Dolphins, Ravens as the Top 3 seeds, Jags/Texans play in a play-in game would be pretty dope. 

With that said, shoutout to the Jags as well. Have looked like a totally different team since the Niner beating. 

6 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Buffalo isn’t beating Miami in Miami. It was obvious Buffalo wasn’t going to be as good this year.

I dug through your history to dump on this take because no one was talking about the Bills being in jeopardy of missing the playoffs in the preseason. 

And I gotta say - touché good sir. Well freakin' played. 

src

On 9/5/2023 at 5:07 PM, Tank4Drake said:

A lot of people just picking favorites.. the NFL is a new year every year gentlemen. 

AFC East:

1) Miami Dolphins

2) New York Jets

3) Buffalo Bills

4) New England Patriots

Best Division in the NFL. I think Bills slightly regress, but will finish over .500. Dolphins are explosive and if they stay healthy, I feel they have a Top 3 Offense and Top 10 Defense. And once Ramsey comes back in December, it's a Top 5 Defense heading into the playoffs. Extremely balanced team, and the most explosive offense in the league. Maybe not "best" but definitely most explosive, if all healthy. 

On 11/13/2023 at 11:59 PM, Tank4Drake said:

That would be amazing. Gotta root for him at this point. I was rooting the Jags to win that division, but they look like one of the worst 6-3 teams ever and not showing any heart. The passion in the Texans right now is incredible. 

Where do you come up with this stuff

• Like 1