Week #14 General 🏈 Discussion

Steelersfan43

2 minutes ago, Scottish_Viking said:

Looking at his stats, it should have been dead already 

You can get away with deflated stats based on record + narrative. I don't think that you can overcome deflated stats and being like a 3 or 4 seed. So I think its probably over for this year 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

I ask this question seemingly every week; why didn't the Chiefs sign Hopkins?

If CJ took the contract that would've made him the #2 highest paid DT like we all thought he would've, we would've had the cap (albeit slightly) to sign Nuk. But CJ held out way too long and didn't get more money anyway but by the time that happened Nuk already signed with Titans.

TL:Dr In a roundabout way CJ imo

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

It's a good question to ask.  He's so wasted on the Titans too.  lol.

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

If CJ took the contract that would've made him the #2 highest paid DT like we all thought he would've, we would've had the cap (albeit slightly) to sign Nuk. But CJ held out way too long and didn't get more money anyway but by the time that happened Nuk already signed with Titans.

TL:Dr In a roundabout way CJ imo

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

My issue is the double standard. Imagine Diggs did that? Or Cam Newton back in the day? Some guys are just held to a different standard by the media. It’s human nature 

I think there's a difference in that it seems like Diggs and Cam go postal about 8 times a year. This might be Patty's first meltdown lol

• Like 2