Week 16 GDT: (5-9) Giants @ (10-4) Eagles

downundermike

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

The AJ Brown-Sirianni thing is going to come to a head and one of them is going to be gone. Between what was happening on the sidelines and the postgame stuff that's blasted all over the place it seems like we're heading for a disaster. 

This is an overreaction and hyperbole. I'd be absolutely shocked if either is gone.

46 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

This is an overreaction and hyperbole. I'd be absolutely shocked if either is gone.

Zero shot AJ Brown goes anywhere (His attitude is problem number 12,987 on PHI)... With Sirianni, essentially zero chance he is fired unless Eagles get bounced in first round and truly has lost the locker room which I wouldn't be surprised if he did. His antics can be a little much for some guys. My main gripe with Sirianni is his end of half timeout management. Dude doesn't call plays and still refuses to take timeouts on two minutes drives unless there is less than 30 seconds left. Drives me nuts

Edited by Wentz you dog you

19 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Has everybody lost faith in this team???

I’m still in, I don’t like a single thing we did today other than run the ball, but I’M STILL IN.

I'm still in. With this much talent it's hard to just write them off like majority of the fan base but that's Philly for ya. They secretly love to be miserable and run good things out of Philly. God forbid you actually believe then you're a fool 😂 I love their mindsets it makes me laugh. 

We could be a joke of a franchise and lose for like 30 seasons in a row like a couple of them. It gets a whole lot worse and yet they take it for granted. It's a shame

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

3 playoffs births in 3 years 

an NFC Championship 

2 wins away from 2 division titles in 3 years 

“We gotta fire Sirianni”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You all are actually ridiculous 

Its what these idiots do. If that statement applies to you, Wear it like the idiot you are!

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'm still in. With this much talent it's hard to just write them off like majority of the fan base but that's Philly for ya. They secretly love to be miserable and run good things out of Philly. God forbid you actually believe then you're a fool 😂 I love their mindsets it makes me laugh. 

We could be a joke of a franchise and lose for like 30 seasons in a row like a couple of them. It gets a whole lot worse and yet they take it for granted. It's a shame

Maybe they are not as talented as you think they are.  Ike Reese said as much on the radio today.

No one is taking anything for granted, no one is and run good things out of Philly.  I was 100% confident we would win the Super Bowl last year, and was 100% confident in Nick Foles in 2017.

This team is just to flawed, to old, to slow, and to crappy in the back 7.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

3 playoffs births in 3 years 

an NFC Championship 

2 wins away from 2 division titles in 3 years 

“We gotta fire Sirianni”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You all are actually ridiculous 

Absolutely spoiled 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Absolutely spoiled 

True:

- this team isn’t as good as last year

- there has been regression in coaching and playing

- there are areas on this roster that need significant upgrades

-probably not a Super Bowl team

Also true;

- development isnt linear 

- calling for Sirianni to be fired makes you a spoiled cry baby 

- calm tf down

• Like 1

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

Maybe they are not as talented as you think they are.  Ike Reese said as much on the radio today.

No one is taking anything for granted, no one is and run good things out of Philly.  I was 100% confident we would win the Super Bowl last year, and was 100% confident in Nick Foles in 2017.

This team is just to flawed, to old, to slow, and to crappy in the back 7.

We might not be as talented on defense, but the offense is as talented if not more.... Our coaching and playcalling is the only thing that has changed. I feel like the organization thinks since they paid Hurts $200+ mill he has to go win every game. If we just recommit to running the ball and taking care of the football, we are very good on offense. 

Every team in the NFC is flawed. They have issues just like the Eagles... We just need to win the rest of the games and get into the playoffs and it will feel different when the playoffs start. We have the leadership who can get us ready for those big games.  

By no means I am asking for any of Hurts, AJ or Sirianni to be gone. 

But we seriously overestimated (or at least I did) the leadership, the locker room and the character of this team. There's no way a team 11-4 have such bad vibes after a 3 week losing streak, and some of it is the media (McLane appears to be having  a field day with it and milking it for all he can), but a lot of it isn't, proof of it is AJ post game comment. 

• Like 1