Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

3 minutes ago, Tperk said:

I was wrong on Reed. I didn't even look at him during the draft process tbh. What a great find by this staff.

He was my favorite of the little guys.  But I don't really like the little guys.  Just like TT, I am a size queen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

Reed is so good.  If Watson could just stay healthy these skill position players are going to be lethal

I saw Watson and Stokes are supposed to meet with a hammy expert... I hope that helps because they both had some upside.

3 minutes ago, Tperk said:

I was wrong on Reed. I didn't even look at him during the draft process tbh. What a great find by this staff.

Look at college breakout age and college dominator (% of a teams passing offense a WR gets)

1 minute ago, MaximusGluteus said:

He was my favorite receiver in my pre-draft scouting but I figured GB wouldn't be interested due to his size so I wrote him off as a possibility.  I was so happy (and surprised) when they grabbed him in round 2.  The dude is awesome.

I'll I had to do was look at 5 minutes of tape.  Dude has that quick twitch and is fast as hell.  Wasn't on my radar pre-draft but once we took him it didn't take long to see he was going to be a player.  I'll admit though didn't think he would be this good this fast.  

• Like 1

Just now, Toddfather said:

I saw Watson and Stokes are supposed to meet with a hammy expert... I hope that helps because they both had some upside.

I'm writing off Stokes.  Time to move on from him.  Just can't stay on the field.  At all.  Watson does need to get his hammy figured out.  Stud when healthy but again never sees the field.  Sucks just sucks. Hoping Watson can go next week. 

Just now, Bumski said:

Not really. He's 4-7 from 40-49 and 3-4 from 50-59. He's bottom tier across the board

He's 17-17 from under 40. Not sure how many of them were from PAT distance(33 yards?)

Just now, packfanfb said:

Let's hope the Vikings just embrace the tank and don't put Mullens in. He's not great but he's a lot better than this guy.

I'd be really surprised if Mullens doesnt start the 2nd half.

This guy's got nothing.