Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

1 minute ago, HeresAGuy said:

I liked Toure for awhile, but he should be losing sleep over his roster spot with that

I still do.  But we have to realize that he is a role player guy.  You might get a 50-60 yard game out of him in a pinch, but he is most likely finishing his career with like 600 yards total.  There are guys like that on every roster.  But he was always a long shot to be a major contributor.  

9 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

His special teams have been bad all night long. Big returns, missed PAT, fumbled punt return.  What game are you watching?

All that is irrelevant to that play. Toure just needs to catch it. The coach ain’t gunna go catch it.

Edited by sgtcheezwiz

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I still do.  But we have to realize that he is a role player guy.  You might get a 50-60 yard game out of him in a pinch, but he is most likely finishing his career with like 600 yards total.  There are guys like that on every roster.  But he was always a long shot to be a major contributor.  

Watson, Reed, Wicks, Doubs, Heath, and now Melton.  No room for Toure. 

Just now, Tperk said:

Eagles and Lions don't have Hall or Mullens at QB. Slow that roll a spell.

we already beat the lions though, so.....we clearly can

Edited by KFP7

9 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

If that happens, we have turned a corner.  Mean time, we hope this doesnt end 30-28

Enjoy this ***whoopin. Next week will be a much more physical D and you can fret then. Right now I just want one more and let the 33, and maybe even 85 rest. This was a dominant performance by Love and D shut down this horrible Minny offense. 

Just now, Tperk said:

Eagles and Lions don't have Hall or Mullens at QB. Slow that roll a spell.

Yeah but at least I'd have confidence in the Packers offense putting up points on either one of those poor defenses. Gimme a shootout