Which WR would you draft first of these WRS? Malik Nabers, Rome Odunze or Keon Coleman

mdonnelly21

Which WR would you draft first of these WRS?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR would you draft first of these WRS?

• Malik Nabers
    • Rome Odunze
    • Keon Coleman

I actually think Nabers reminds me of a Calvin Ridley meshed with Garrett Wilson. 

smooth route runner and create separation. I don’t think he’s as explosive as Garret Wilson but there are some similarities. I see a lot of Ridley with that SEC smoothness. 

13 hours ago, brownie man said:

Who's a good player comparison for Nabers? 

He's listed 6'0 200. 

I've seen AB listed as a comparison, but the size doesn't fit to me. 

He's a better prospect, but he reminds me of Chris Godwin.  Could be in some of how LSU used him, similar to Jettas where he wasn't lined up much as a traditional X.  He's probably fine doing it in the NFL, but just wasn't asked to as much at LSU.  Most of the plays he makes on the boundaries are him starting inside and working to the sideline.  Not big, but a well developed frame, like Godwin.  Once Nabers adds a little weight with age and just being in the NFL, he probably plays closer to that 210 area Godwin plays at.  Plays with some physicality, really good at coming back and high pointing the ball, but doesn't seem super natural catching it over his shoulder.   Both are probably in the that mid 4.4 area, 40 wise.  

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 7:37 PM, brownie man said:

Who's a good player comparison for Nabers? 

He's listed 6'0 200. 

I've seen AB listed as a comparison, but the size doesn't fit to me. 

My initial impression was Terry McLaurin.