NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Just now, El Ramster said:

Lmao. Door dash it and pay a crazy premium. 

lol Nah.  I got one chicken breast left in the fridge i gotta do something with tonight.  Probably tomorrow.

I also just refuse to engage in stuff like Doordash/skip/etc out of principle.  Multiple different principles really.  lol.

5 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Do the Rams usually not play defense?

Sometimes lol

The good news is the Rams have the cap space and the picks in the draft to go get some studs on that side of the ball. They are set on the offense outside of LT and C. They just need a stud pass rusher to help Donald and I wouldnt mind a safety and corner. 

Just now, Kmart128 said:

That was some BS... game changing call thats costs a team points. That was 100% neutral zone infraction 

Wouldn’t calling neutral zone infraction be a game changing call that could cost a team points?

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Phantom holding call on the Rams incoming

Detroit will get a make-up call later. But end of the day, unless our defense comes out a totally different unit in the second half, Detroit is winning this one.

• Like 1