Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

On 1/8/2024 at 3:31 PM, Sandy said:

Dallas has the third worst strength of victory amongst the 14 playoff teams. This is winnable. 

Only Miami and Tampa did a better job of beating bad teams to get here.

@Sandy dam nice call!!!

On 1/8/2024 at 5:40 PM, NoFlyZone said:

Now talk about their point differential, the fact that they’ve won 17 or so games in a row at home going back the past two seasons, etc. They can only play who is on their schedule, and for some reason people want to use it as criticism despite the fact that they’ve more than taken care of business. It’s not like they’re just getting by - Dallas is obviously one of the better teams in the league.. and conversely, GB barely slipped into the playoffs. It’s not impossible for the Packers to win, but it would definitely be a major upset. 

On 1/9/2024 at 6:38 AM, squire12 said:

you wanted talk about Dal point differential

the numbers are the point differential for Dal games each week.  I redid the table below to help you out.  sorry for making an assumption that a fan of Dallas would be able to figure out the numbers connected to games.    I am not putting stock into any specific game, but the whole 17 games, hence why I listed them all

why are you now shifting to focus on GB?  you wanted talk about Dallas' point differential.  Does it get tiring moving the goalposts so often??

2023 2023
  Differential vs Differential vs
  winning record losing record
total -10 204
NYG   40
NYJ   20
ARI   -12
NE   35
SF -32  
LAC   3
LAR 23  
PHI -5