Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

Wow, still in disbelief about the show we put on today.

Damn, pay Love his money for sure now.

Now obviously we got another monster game against that ugly red and gold squad out there in Santa Clara, but I'm going to enjoy this win for at least a few days.

Got one serving of that extra gravy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I deserve it for standing up to your nonsense? I came here in good faith and you all came unglued, and couldn’t handle when I gave it back. I never came in here insulting anyone or your team. Let’s at least be honest about the discussion. 

All came unglued? Many of us including myself never replied, engaged you. Just saw it as a case of an impetuous, poor, foolish soul with ADHD seeking affirmation. "Better to have said nothing and thought a fool..." 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

got some stuff to work on and for the staff to legitimately upset with the team. If you pull your starters and then put them back in...MLF can be pissed about that all week and keep these guys focused 

Yeah....that wasnt done well. I get you dont want folks getting hurt.....but put the game away first.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

NFL Gen wouldn't be able to handle us. I'd keep a low profile.

They all just got an introduction into Life with Love™ so I'll give them time to breathe.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I deserve it for standing up to your nonsense? I came here in good faith and you all came unglued, and couldn’t handle when I gave it back. I never came in here insulting anyone or your team. Let’s at least be honest about the discussion. 

Insecure ⬆️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Love in his first career playoff start....as a 7 point underdog

16/21, 272 yards, 3 TD 0 INT, 157.2 QB ratings. Phew

Sucks that the last incompletion on 3rd down cost him the perfect QB rating today.

• Like 1