Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

53 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Just look at his post history. It’s the post a thousand times and most recently to Eagles fans. It’s like he fills out a ****in template and posts the same ****. 

Damn.  He really is a bot.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

This dude said at least twice yesterday (that I saw) we weren't worth his time, yet he's still here LMAO.

Trust me, it was much more than twice.

8 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I started a personal drinking game last night where I had to take a nice big gulp of my Captain/Coke every time NFZ showed up to say he was done in here.

Now I have to be online for work, and I realize what a terrible idea that was.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Wow, I wonder why? Did it maybe have to do with several of you having zero class to begin with and blowing up my notifications with personal attacks after I came here in good faith to talk about my team/ the matchup ? I never initiated the conversation with any degree of attacking your posters or your team, and you still all went attack mode because I said something somewhat pro-Cowboys. 

Any reasonably sound in mind person would just go away and lick his wounds after a butt kicking like yesterday.  But no, here you are, still being a victim of your thought process.  I'll give you this, if your Dallas Cowboys had as much "come back" as you do, they maybe would have had a prayer yesterday.  That being said, bye.

15 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

We can back off and leave him alone. I'm sure he will always have the voices to argue with. 

Yep, dude lacks complete self awareness. His whole schtick seems to be going into other teams forums, posting a half baked opinion, getting called out on it, and then resorting to a victim complex with a heavy does of being a hypocrite. I'm shocked he hasn't been banned yet. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

No originality, no intelligence. It’s cool. Imagine being so miserable that you need to act this way after a playoff win. Says more about you.. but of course the anonymity on the internet allows you to be a classless moron without shame. Have yourself a nice day.

Rent Free | Know Your Meme

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Yep, dude lacks complete self awareness. His whole schtick seems to be going into other teams forums, posting a half baked opinion, getting called out on it, and then resorting to a victim complex with a heavy does of being a hypocrite. I'm shocked he hasn't been banned yet. 

He does it all over the general too. Any time their not treated perfectly he loses it. He just thinks everyone hates his team and nobody can be honest about them or something

15 minutes ago, Norm said:

He does it all over the general too. Any time their not treated perfectly he loses it. He just thinks everyone hates his team and nobody can be honest about them or something

its a constant "talk football stop attacking posters" yet he never talks football and always attacks posters.  Numerous times prior to the game people tried talking football and he never engaged in that conversation.  

• Like 1