AFC Wildcard: #5 Browns @ #4 Texans

NeptunePenguins

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Bills fans are scared to drive to the stadium, while we sacrificing our first born children keeping them in -25 wind chills to earn their right of passage into the kingdom.

Your schtick is getting old. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Duluther said:

I don’t treat the Browns any different than other teams, I hate you all equally. But for some reason, it’s only Browns fans that cry about me. My posts tonight have been critical of Garrett’s relatively poor performance, the obvious downfall of Flacco that the media has ignored, and the mismanagement of their QB room in general. If you have a problem with any of those three points, you’re supporting the steps your team took to be 14-45 tonight.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Soko said:

I completely forgot about the Deshaun Watson angle of this game. Insult to injury that Houston gets their FRP too.

Ha, I forgot about that too. And Houston traded theirs, so they improve the draft pick by advancing.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

I'm happy for Houston. How far will they go? 

Ryans really turned it around quick for them, maybe the best turnaround for a team that I can remember. Has anyone ever turned a team around that quickly? I know Stroud is the key to all this, but the rest of the team looks good too