Patriots parting ways with Bill Belichick

NYRaider

20 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Atlanta is going to put in the full court press for him and believe him and Blank have a previous relationship/friendship. They already have most of pieces in place on that team, just need a QB, which i think they'd probably let him have his say there.

Yeah there has been so much smoke on Atlanta wanting him. 

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Pats fans are like Bill’s system isn’t effective anymore so let’s hire someone from his coaching tree to replace him. 

"We haven't made the playoffs in two years, let's hire a guy who hasn't been to the playoffs in two years"

• Like 2

Truly the end of an era. It is especially strange when I think about my son growing up and watching football. Eventually, he'll ask me about Belichick and Saban like I asked about legendary coaches and players I never got to see live.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Pats fans are like Bill’s system isn’t effective anymore so let’s hire someone from his coaching tree to replace him. 

Pats fans are spoiled children, starting with fan #1, Robert Kraft

I am in the camp of "lifetime contract" but I gotta be honest -

The idea of Belichick getting cut after 2 seasons of missing the playoffs is almost poetic with regards to the way the organization has been ran the last 20 years. 

No one above the team, even Bill.

• Like 5