Conference Championships

Leader

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Just because a call is ‘conservative’, doesn’t mean it’s wrong. 

Conversely, just because the results were a failed conversion doesn’t mean the decision was wrong.

• Like 1

I'm very upset now. I wanted us to break the Kirk Cousins Curse, and we ended up losing to the team that did do it.

If the 49ers win the Super Bowl, MLF should be fired for losing to the eventual champs in the playoffs, twice. We made a mistake keeping McCarthy after he lost twice to Giants teams that eventually won it all.

Just now, incognito_man said:

these things get 10x the amount of scrutiny when they fail so people, i think, are prejudiced against it because of that

No it's the NFC Championship game you simply can't leave points on the table.  Coaching fail.  

• Like 3

Yeah, i mean kinda a mixed feeling on this.  Don't like another KC vs SF Superbowl, and I think SF will win this one given how bad the KC offense is this year.  But at the same time had Detroit won a shootout I would have been like man why does Detroit get to embarrass these guys scoring on them like that and we don't?