Divisional Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ (3) Detroit Lions Sunday 3pm

Louis Friend

Who ya got?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Detroit Lions
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Just think it’s dumb to put yourself in a position where now you have to convert a 2 point just to tie the game. 

I’m sure you or anyone could give me all the numbers that show I’m wrong. But in that situation I don’t think it is worth the risk. Not in the playoffs.

Playing for OT is a series of events needing to go right to win the game

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

If you were mathing you would understand why they went for 2

Football isn’t math though, you just scored and have momentum, missing the 2PT puts more pressure n the offense if they get the ball back and sucks some of the positive energy from scoring in the first place.

For the math inclined: Going for two gives you 25% chance to lose in regulation, even if everything goes right.

• Like 1

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You go for 2 to give you the best chance to win the game lol. If you convert you win with a TD and 1. If you don’t you still can tie if you score again regardless. Just because people did things for a long time doesn’t mean they are right.

The better chance to win is kicking the extra point and then 2 at the end to win. Why take the chance on having to do TWO 2 point conversions. No, it's incredibly stupid