2024 Free Agency Discussion

RaidersAreOne

7 hours ago, adamq said:

Rumors are LA will have to cut Bosa

Many 49er fans would have been happy to get him in a trade.. free agency is much better 😍

Not really. If they cut Williams (likely), then one restructure gets them under the cap. They might still cut one more player if they'd rather have the FA money and rebuild the depth but there's nothing forcing their hand. They might also want to trade him (and/or Mack) for more draft capital as well.

Edit: The cap was like $12-13 million higher than projected, which really helped out the Chargers. Had it been at its previous projection, then yes, Bosa/Mack would have had to go.

Edited by Teen Girl Squad

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

Let’s post those sources people! Lots of fake stuff going around during this time.

Yep those couple notes I saw on Bosa turned out to uust he speculation 

@Acgott was visiting the Jags earlier today with a lot of mutual interest. Was raised in Gainesville so it makes a lot of sense. He likes yellow starburst the best and was spotted in an Orange Park bar shouting, "I've been a JAG my whole life!".

I can't find the tweet. I think it was ETlovesJPA

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Great re-signing for the Chiefs. Tranquill was a great signing last year. His assignment versatility and ability to play the run, cover the pass, and rush the passer makes him a true chess piece for Spagnoulo.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

These Bills cuts and restructures are funny when you look back on Beane making the comments he did about the Rams salary cap a couple years ago. 

I had forgotten about that. Even funnier when we ended up going 10-7 and making the playoffs the season after he said that

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

I had forgotten about that. Even funnier when we ended up going 10-7 and making the playoffs the season after he said that

LOL.  It also answers that Gen Thread question about if this version of the Bills' window was closing.  There can be no doubt about it now.

18 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

Rumor is that his name rhymes with Dan Arnold.

Hasn't Ben sort of lost his fastball over the last few years? I swear he is wrong constantly now and is a total ****** about it when anybody says anything. 

• Like 1

• Forge unpinned this topic