2024 Free Agency Discussion

RaidersAreOne

13 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

🤷

Not surprising at all.  Makes sense for him to sign a short deal with KC to reestablish his value.  He reportedly turned down 3yr/$30m from the bears last summer.  He bet on himself and…..didn't quite win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Not surprising at all.  Makes sense for him to sign a short deal with KC to reestablish his value.  He reportedly turned down 3yr/$30m from the bears last summer.  He bet on himself and…..didn't quite win.

Yeah I don’t see a 10 mill per year market for him, if he’s coming to the Chiefs it’s on incentives like Juju

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah I don’t see a 10 mill per year market for him, if he’s coming to the Chiefs it’s on incentives like Juju

One year deal to come in and be a better Hardman sounds awesome to me.

3 hours ago, Forge said:
4 hours ago, chiefs82 said:

Surprised the WR market has been kinda, eh. 

Kind of a craptastic free agent class though. Ridley is a solid #2, and Josh Reynolds is probably an solid 2/3 tweener with an ability to win against man coverage, but beyond that there's just not much

And a really strong rookie WR class

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Didn't have to give up draft capital and he's fine being the backup. Brissett's time around Brady, Luck, Tua, and Watson will help whoever they draft as well.

At this point what sort of capital would it take? A 6th? 

At this point field is a cooking out a bronco. Not sure any other team has a need that makes sense. Personally, if I'm Chicago I'm keeping him to be the starter while Caleb Williams sits for a year. Maybe Fields even plays well and you can tag/trade him later.

15 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Is Jordan hicks someone I should be excited about?

Been following him since he came into the league (draft crush). He's Steady Eddy. Will get banged up a few times a year but he wears the Green Dot on any team he's with.

Edited by Nex_Gen

• Forge unpinned this topic