Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Maybe. That game is whatever to me. The entire team was injured, and they had to get to the Super Bowl on the road. 

This was different. Kyle had a largely healthy roster, and just called a hideous game going pass happy burning key possessions after his defense played lights out. 

I'm really almost at the point where heads need to roll. Doesn't matter if it was Mahomes. You didn't get it done twice now, and a large reason for that was because of hideous game management. 

This team won't get better. The stars will get older, and unless they have a few knockout drafts they aren't getting to the Super Bowl again, let alone winning it. 

Super Bowl hangovers usually nuke the losing squad too. 2024 could be a rough season. 

Hard to even look at Shanahan's face now. He's not his father. He's a loser. 

So as a Cowboys fan what I’m hearing is nothing but a ring is good enough… haha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Lol, am I supposed to feel sorry for those dbags? What a dumba** comment it's not even apropos of what I said. How does that have anything to do with being fun at a party.

You need to chill out. I get that you, me, and most Eagles fans don't like SF the last couple of seasons, but this ain't the place for low brow smack talk.

And don't make efforts to bypass the profanity filter.

• Like 3

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

lmfao.... bro you have no idea what you are talking about. Niners fans on social media acted this way immediately after the Super Bowl and all offseason long. Maybe Niners fans on FF didn't troll that much but it was heavy everywhere else (Twitter, Reddit, FB, etc).

I'm fully aware of what Niners fans did on X and Reddit. I'm also fully aware of what Eagles fans were doing as well the entire 2 weeks leading into the Super Bowl and all season until the massacre against the 49ers. As a Phladelphian, I'm on Eagles Twitter my friend.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

My initial thought was he wanted to give the defense a rest. 

Steven Ruiz said you take the ball first because then you have the ball first when it actually gets to sudden death, and I understand the point of that, but I don't know that I like trying to plan two moves ahead in that situation? Sometimes it's just checkers, not chess. 

Got it. Makes more sense knowing those two things.

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

about the only QB that could stand a chance, and Burrow if healthy. The rest, are not in the same league despite all the hype

Josh Allen is absolutely there as well….stop it