Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, SotanKing said:

MVS likely would have received lot of slander if Chiefs drive stalled in OT due to that dumbass move of going backwards..dude really escaped so much slander lol

Don’t besmirch my man MVS. He’s been besmirched enough by us Chiefs fans, dude has delivered this entire playoff run. 

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

What percentage of NFL fans do you think believe the NFL is scripted? 1-5%ish? I bet that went up after a KC TD in OT with 3 sec left to complete another comeback for Mahomes in a SB lol

3 seconds left IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF OT. Doesn't really have a hollywood ring to it

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

CMC only had three rushes in the third quarter and he went pass happy coming out of the gates.

I think you’re missing the point. I don’t think highly of Shanahan at all, never have. I do think highly of the 49ers roster, and given his past track record of blowing big games, this is a fair criticism. 0-3 in Super Bowls while being up 10+ points after halftime in all of them.

He was not up 10+ points after halftime in this game

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

I just think the Chiefs have a very flawed roster that can be easily improved next year. Bad skill position talent and a rough line. 

The Ravens have had the best roster top to bottom in ‘19 and ‘23 and didn’t do anything with it. Chiefs do more with less and I have a hard time seeing them not being a better version of this years team next year. 

I don't think the Ravens should be the #1 team next year, I think SF or MIA should, regardless of playoff resumes. Ravens are going to have a ton of defensive turnover from players and coaches.

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think the Ravens should be the #1 team next year, I think SF or MIA should, regardless of playoff resumes. Ravens are going to have a ton of defensive turnover from players and coaches.

Oh god I hope people feel this way. Make everybody else the number one team, feed the threepeat machine and get us some bulletin board material, please dear god 🙏 

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

Question to the legal people on here: Do you think Bronco fans have a civil case against the NFL for psychological trauma do to this?

John-Elway-Super-Bowl-trophy.jpg?w=640

They should have had Mike Shanahan carry it out

4 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Question to the legal people on here: Do you think Bronco fans have a civil case against the NFL for psychological trauma do to this?

In the Raiders new Stadium, first postseason win in their house. It’s glorious 

10 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

You have 3 rings and a HOF QB. Survey says, No