Tee Higgins Requests a Trade

The Gnat

If I'm the Bears and I'm going to draft a QB at 1 I'd call up Cincy and offer 9 for Higgins and 18.

With a QB on a rookie deal the Bears can afford to pay both Moore and Higgins and they'd still get to add more talent at 18 and the Bengals can replace Higgins with whichever of Harrison Jr, Nabers, or Odunze is still there at 9. 

• Like 4

Just now, rob_shadows said:

If I'm the Bears and I'm going to draft a QB at 1 I'd call up Cincy and offer 9 for Higgins and 18.

With a QB on a rookie deal the Bears can afford to pay both Moore and Higgins and they'd still get to add more talent at 18 and the Bengals can replace Higgins with whichever of Harrison Jr, Nabers, or Odunze is still there at 9. 

I actually love the idea of that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

That's actually pretty fair, going from 18 to 9 is the equivalent of a high 2nd round pick.

Would give them a chance at Odunze, an OT, or Bowers.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Tennessee should give up #38 for him

It'd be a terrible move for Tennessee if they did IMO.  Titans are light on draft resources and high on needs.  Giving 38 for the privilege to sign Higgins to a big contract just makes it so Tennessee has the 7th pick, then nothing until the fourth round.  They already kind of need to trade down to get more picks in a class that's deep at their biggest spots of need.  Giving up a second rounder makes it go from kinda need to trade down to trading down is the only way to keep this team afloat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Go to Houston or Kansas City

I'd rather resign Nico Collins.  Tee wants to get paid.  Texans most likely going to draft a WR to compliment the ones they already have.  That's the more cost effective option.

With that being said I DO NOT want him going to the Titans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'd rather resign Nico Collins.  Tee wants to get paid.  Texans most likely going to draft a WR to compliment the ones they already have.  That's the more cost effective option.

Yeah. Collins and Dell are nice. You guys still need a WR3 though.

Trading for Higgins would just make Dell WR3.

21 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

U shouldn't want him reuniting with Trevor either