2024 Last Chance Mock - Selections

dcat

2024NFLDraft-1024x576.png

Welcome to the 2024 Last Chance Mock.  The 3-hour clock will begin at 3:00 pm EDT on April 1, 2024. THIS IS THE SELECTIONS THREAD

Here is the spreadsheet we will be using to track: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g9ACNZsBLHmMaD--rogjvqzhtH-ZN5rYz1TJm6EHS44/edit?usp=sharing (viewing only). You can also find the link in my signature here.

Here is your 2024 GM list:

AFC East
Bills - @JetsandI
Dolphins - @mountainpd
Patriots - @Eastern_Shore_Fan
Jets - @dcat

AFC North
Bengals - @downundermike
Ravens - @DTMW78
Steelers - @Cbrunn
Browns - @elfman1955

AFC South
Jaguars - @Daniel
Titans - @Daniel
Colts - @RTTRUTH
Texans - @jch1911

AFC West
Chiefs - @Forge
Chargers - @MikeT14
Raiders - @FinneasGage
Broncos -  @Scoundrel

NFC East
Eagles - @EaglesPeteC
Cowboys - @MaddHatter
Giants - @Wpob
Commanders - @MikeT14

NFC North
Vikings - @vike daddy
Lions - @JetsandI
Packers - @beekay414
Bears - @Madmike90

NFC South
Buccaneers - @dcat
Panthers - @Packerraymond
Saints -  @Packerraymond
Falcons - @ovfd55

NFC West
49ers - @Forge
Seahawks - @RTTRUTH
Rams - @downundermike
Cardinals - @ovfd55

Edited by dcat

Posted (edited)

Guidelines and rules:

• trading of 2024 picks is allowed
  • Conform the values of your trades to something that is at least reasonably close to either the Jimmy Johnson traditional value chart or the Rich Hill value chart. JJ values will be in the spreadsheet for your convenience.
  • no trading between teams with the same GM. 
  • no trading of future year picks.
  • no trading of current NFL players (therefore no salary cap/contractual issues for this draft, so no, you can't trade for Brandon Aiyuk).
  • Send me a PM with the details of any finalized trades so that I can update the spreadsheet.  I need confirmation from both GMs.
  • 3 hour clock for the first three rounds; 2 hours for the remaining rounds.
  • Instead of assigned time slots, we will run a live clock.  Clock will run from 10:00 am EDT to 11:59 pm and then will pause and resume the next morning at the daily start time.  For example: if you go OTC at 10:00 pm, the clock pause at midnight and resumes at 10:00 am. You would have 1 hour remaining to place your pick.  (We can begin earlier, at 9 am EDT, but only if it's OK w/any west coasters in the mock)
  • missed picks will be skipped temporarily, but will be filled in via consensus or a replacement GM if the original GM remains AWOL.   DM a list of players in advance to me if you know you won't be able to make your pick when you go OTC.  I will place the pick for you so that we don't needlessly stall.
  • please remember to tag the next 2 GMs up  (i.e. @dcat)
  • use 2024 Last Chance Mock - Selection Thread for picks and verified trades.
  • use 2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion Thread for all the commentary and desire to trade up or down.  DM other GMs for trade negotiations.  
Edited by dcat

Okay let’s get this kicked off…

With the 1st Overall Selection in the 2024 NFL Draft…

The Chicago Bears Select…

QB…Caleb Williams…USC…

The best QB prospect since Andrew Luck IMO, Williams has the ability to win games from in or out of the pocket while hitting defences on every level…dropping him into a situation where he has Moore & Allen might be the best pair of receivers any 1st overall pick has had and pair that with a quality TE & rushing attack as well as a defence who over the last 6 games of last season was amongst the best in all major categories he could be set up for immediate success…

@MikeT14 your OTC

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

With the 2nd pick in the 2024 Last Chance Mock draft, the Washington Commanders select...

DRAKE MAYE, QB, NORTH CAROLINA

i9i448afnadc1.jpeg?width=640&crop=smart&

you sure want a guy that picks his nose on the field?

maybe you should have let him drop. like to 11 or so....

With the 9th Overall Selection in the 2024 NFL Draft…

The Chicago Bears Select…

Olu Fashanu…OT…Penn State…

The bears continue to add blue chip talent to the offensive side of the ball…as good as Braxton Jones has been at LT he doesn’t have the pedigree than Fashanu brings to what is still the most important spot on the offensive line…we have given Caleb weapons so now it is time to protect him with one of his former HS teammates…

@dcat your OTC

• Like 2

Since trade offers didn't work, the Jets bring to the podium the 10th pick of the draft: Brock Bowers, TE, Ga.

An early 1st round TE.  Let's see.  Rodgers doesn't throw to TEs. TEs take longer to develop. Not a current glaring need on the team at the position.  No 2nd round pick.

What could possibly go wrong?

krks1ffuvekgec5quppp

Brock Bowers | Uga football, Georgia football, Georgia bulldogs football

@ovfd55  Atlanta is up

• Like 3