Bills trade WR Stefon Diggs (plus 2024 6th & 2025 5th) to Texans for 2025 2nd

The Gnat

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

here ya go

Texans for sure won this trade I think. They're going all in on CJ Stroud and that's awesome to see

I dunno, we'll see. Diggs looked cooked for bits last year, but honestly he could have just really wanted out. 

I do think that this was probably the right time to make this break for Buffalo. 

• Like 6

Hate this trade for the Texans. Washed WR. Why bring in an attitude like that to a locker room when he’s not in his prime. Also contract is bad.

Love this trade for the Bills. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This looks like an awesome trade for the Texans? Worried about him being a diva or what?

He looked worse for wear from October onwards. Think he didn't post a 100 yard game after Week 5?

• Like 1

Hahahahah the Bills look like a poverty franchise right now. It could change with some moves to get anything in there at WR.. but wow. 

Fwiw I don't think Diggs is washed in any way. Huge win for Houston

Edited by adamq

Don't like it at all for Houston. Gave up a lot for a guy who may be cooked, and Diggs isn't exactly someone I'd be clamoring to have in the locker room of a young, up and coming team.

• Like 4