GDT Week 16, Browns vs. does it really matter?

Bucketheadsdad

26 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Jabril Peppers must feel like that 6 year old right fielder in baseball that just sits down in the grass. It’s so absurd to think that the ball will even come his way.

This had me laughing pretty hard. Up for post of the year to be honest.

9 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

So losing helps our Texans pick?  Count me in. In fact I may be rooting for an 0-16 year so we get that parade. I was absolutely against that dude that secured a parade downtown. But I heard an interview with him last night that put me in his corner. It’s mainly to embarrass Haslam for giving us crap year after crap year. Count me in. 

Yeah, Im down with the parade. Helps the narrative for our turn around, if God ever finally has mercy on us. From 0-16 loser parade to resurgence and championship... like it. So wishful thinking, I know. I think losing helps the texans pick. Heard it somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Yeah, Im down with the parade. Helps the narrative for our turn around, if God ever finally has mercy on us. From 0-16 loser parade to resurgence and championship... like it. So wishful thinking, I know. I think losing helps the texans pick. Heard it somewhere.

It's going to be great footage for the 2019 "30 for 30" episode, "From 99 to 19: 20 years to make it to the top", or as ESPN would likely put it:  "OK Cleveland, you got your first.  Pittsburgh still has 5 more."

9f2.gif

10 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Should be the other way around.

If it were though it would prove Greg williams wrong and he doesn't want that to happen. 

If Peppers were at SS he would blow up the run and pressure the QB. He could make more plays there in a game than in an entire year. 

Had a dream last night about the final score. It was 20 to 14 Bears. 

I didn't actually see the game but just the box score with stats under it. 

Kizer had 180+ yards 1 TD and 1 INT. It said the INT was in the red zone while driving in the 4th quarter. 

So there you have it. Kizer will lose us another one on the last drive of the game. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

A guy I work with is down to a handful of people in his survivor's pool for a shot at $55K split between him and 3 buddies.

He's looking at:

Bears OVER the Browns. The Browns know deep down this is their only shot at a win. The game is in Chicago, however.

or

Redskins OVER the Broncos. Two sub .500 teams playing for nothing. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

or

Rams OVER the Titans. The Rams are HOT, but the Titans are playing for their post-season future with their backs to the wall. They can beat/lose to anyone on any given day.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

A guy I work with is down to a handful of people in his survivor's pool for a shot at $55K split between him and 3 buddies.

He's looking at:

Bears OVER the Browns. The Browns know deep down this is their only shot at a win. The game is in Chicago, however.

or

Redskins OVER the Broncos. Two sub .500 teams playing for nothing. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

or

Rams OVER the Titans. The Rams are HOT, but the Titans are playing for their post-season future with their backs to the wall. They can beat/lose to anyone on any given day.

I think Rams are the best bet

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

It’s equivalent to playing Nassib at MLB.

Idiots. 

On a related side note, Doug Lemerises had a guest on his podcast recently that said that PFF actually has graded Schobert at FS on some snaps this year due to the depth at which he's been lined up.

We've got our lb playing free safety and our FS ready to return a punt.

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Had a dream last night about the final score. It was 20 to 14 Bears. 

I didn't actually see the game but just the box score with stats under it. 

Kizer had 180+ yards 1 TD and 1 INT. It said the INT was in the red zone while driving in the 4th quarter. 

So there you have it. Kizer will lose us another one on the last drive of the game. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

So I'm not the only one who dreams about the Browns? Good to know I'm not crazy.

I had a dream over a week ago about the Browns but didn't share it on here.

It was a short dream and it was Jimmy Haslam tied up between two big rigs pulling in opposite directions like the girl from the movie(Joy Ride I believe) and all this was happening at a Pilot and a bunch of Browns fans dressed up like members of the dawg pound were cheering and pumping their fist and all that jazz. Unfortunately I woke up before he was ripped apart.

8 hours ago, Dogbite said:

So I'm not the only one who dreams about the Browns? Good to know I'm not crazy.

I had a dream over a week ago about the Browns but didn't share it on here.

It was a short dream and it was Jimmy Haslam tied up between two big rigs pulling in opposite directions like the girl from the movie(Joy Ride I believe) and all this was happening at a Pilot and a bunch of Browns fans dressed up like members of the dawg pound were cheering and pumping their fist and all that jazz. Unfortunately I woke up before he was ripped apart.

Is there.... uhhh... someone you can talk to?

Archived