2024 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Rosser80 said:

Doesn't hurt to draft him. He's a project, but one worth the time IMHO.

Also, I know we brought Burton in, but given what TJ Whosyourmama just said, can you hate him going to Cincy? Hope the kid works out!

Burton was off my list after shoving a girl in the face after a game when the opposing team fans were rushing the field after the game and then Saban claiming he did it "because he was scared"

Pure on-field talent - Burton would have been a great option

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

Burton was off my list after shoving a girl in the face after a game when the opposing team fans were rushing the field after the game and then Saban claiming he did it "because he was scared"

Pure on-field talent - Burton would have been a great option

Didn't know about that...wow F him...

9 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

Anyone know if Jalyx Hunt can play in a 4-3 ?

There's like nothing available to look at for him. I found part of one game I think. Former Ivy safety who played DE in DII. He should be able to play off ball LB but I don't really think anybody knows. 

10 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I know he's old but I bet Halfey would like Elijah Jones with one of these 3rds. 

Elijah Jones seems more like a 6th rnd candidate to me.   Maybe just because he's almost eligible for his AARP card

4 minutes ago, Rosser80 said:

Didn't know about that...wow F him...

It's not like a Ray Rice / Joe Mixon situation, I don't even think he was suspended for it.    Just doesn't look good.   Some may not even be bothered by it, I am though.    Easy find on youtube    

• Like 1