2024 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread

CWood21

If you told me before the draft that we were going to take 3 Oline dudes, 3 Safeties, and 3 LBs, I would have said perfect and job well done Gute!!! Throw in a RB for the cherry on top.

Can't say I like/love every pick but the positions picked were bang on. And in Gutey We Trust

10 out of 10 for me

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

If you told me before the draft that we were going to take 3 Oline dudes, 3 Safeties, and 3 LBs, I would have said perfect and job well done Gute!!! Throw in a RB for the cherry on top.

Can't say I like/love every pick but the positions picked were bang on. And in Gutey We Trust

10 out of 10 for me

Tip of the cap to Gute and his staff.  Training Camp will weed out some of these guys, but we got some impact players in this one.  🎯

23 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

10 out of 10 for me

They also seem good scheme fits for Hafley's system (I'm in Ireland so do t get to watch much NCAA at all, so just going on what I have read - edit: going by your username you might know the score there too!). 

Some hopefully succeed, unless we manage what we have done at WR/TE in the last year or two some will inevitably fail, but we getting the right guys to fit the system was a big task we had after hiring him. Managing that is a serious plus to my mind. 

I was also hoping to not see us take a WR or TE unless someone we loved fell in Rd. 6 or later, so I am kind of happy about that. The picks went on the exact spots I wanted (didn't want a RB until day 3 either, but from what I am seeing of Lloyd I may well be delighted we did by seasons end). 

An earlier CB would have so been good, but our nobodies did OK enough there last year and you can't win them all. 

Edited by Billy86