Camp Battles

For the Titans, I expect the only non-roster bubble battles will be for right tackle and the receiver order.  Right tackle will be between Nicholas Petit-Frere, Jaelyn Duncan, Dillon Radunz, and Leroy Watson, and I legitimately have no idea who comes out on top there.  Radunz they seem to think is more of a guard, but had the best performance there last year, then Duncan was a rookie last year with some time at left tackle, and NPF has had decent games.  They traded for Watson from the Browns, so they may think he's in the mix.  No world beaters, so could be anyone.

The the WR order is hard to predict.  Hopkins or Ridley could be the top guy, then after that, Boyd is likely the favorite, though if he's washed, he could fall down the order.  If Treylon Burks finally shows something then he could move up somewhere in there, and then if everyone is bad, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine could end up being WR3 again to the horror of Titans fans everywhere.

ILB could technically be a battle, but I think those spots go to Murray and Gray without any real competition.

Vikings 

LG: there’s not really a strong contender for the position on the roster atm, I’d expect a FA signing. But realistically, there’ll be a whelming camp battle for the spot regardless.

Dallas Turner: the OLB/edge starters are solidified in Greenard & Ginkel. So how many snaps can Turner take from them via his camp performance?

CB2: there’s a lot of duds/etc that’ll fit it out. Shaq Griffin, Meckhi Blackmon, Akayleb Evans, Khyree Jackson, and Andrew Booth Jr.

• Like 1

Chiefs

• Punter - Ryan Rehkow vs Matt ‘Punt God’ Araiza This one could be epic. Araiza is elite, hence the nickname but Rehkow is LB size and has the leg to match. 
  • CB - Who will replace L'Jarius Sneed's snaps?
  • WR2 - with Rashee Rice looking at a long-term suspension, who will be WR2 to Hollywood Brown?
  • OT - Wanya Morris vs Kingsley Suamataia to play opposite Jamaal Taylor.

This post honestly deserves its own thread, but anyway we got some yuge QB battles ahead: 

Degrassi Maye v Joe Money Man Milton winner take all;

Another year of Derek Carr v how about Spencer Rattler?;

AR15 injury claims v JoeFlacc;

Leshaun v probably faking being hurt; 

Pizza Roll v Sam Howell redemption arc;

Jayden Daniels v Kliff;

Zack Wilson v Denver moms isTayneright?

Justin Fields v QB3

Yeah, there are a lot of battles this year.

• Like 2

Steelers

#2 WR ??  Roman Wilson/ Van Jefferson/Dez Fitpatrick/Calvin Auston III

CB#2 Donte Jackson/Corey Trice/Darius Rush

ILB -  I have heard that the Steelers are not expecting anything from Cole Holcomb this season (due to the knee injury last season) so who will start opposite of Patrick Queen?

Already seeing Fautanu practicing at Rt so B. Jones will be moving to LT.

There will be a camp battle for the returners, but I think the starting jobs are largely lined up. Outside corner #2 is probably the only real starter competition. Rock Ya Sin vs Yiadom vs Green vs Ambry Thomas. Theoretically, Darrell Luter could be i that as well. 

I generally think they'll default to the vets over the rookies, so some people may say Pearsall v Jennings for wr3 is a thing, but I think they'll probably just split some snaps based on opponent, calls, etc. Puni may get into the lineup at some point, but I think Feliciano will likely start at RG to begin the season. 

There will be some depth battles. RB 3 between Jordan Mason / Patrick Taylor / Isaac Guerendo 

Starting Left Tackle
This one will be fun to watch. Whether or not Jordan Morgan can immediately supplant Rasheed Walker remains to be seen but we didn't draft Morgan with the idea of playing him at guard right away. These two will battle it out for LT from the first snap of camp.

Starting Right Guard
I'd wager that this is Sean Rhyan's job to lose right now but you could see any one of Jordan Morgan, Donovan Jennings, Royce Newman or Jacob Monk there in camp. Not sure we'd stretch as far as putting Dillard at guard but you never know with the Pack.

Back-up Quarterback
Hopefully, my boy Michael Pratt chokeslams Sean Clifford in camp for this job. Clifford's got the head start with knowing the playbook but Pratt's 10x the talent that Clifford is. 

Kicker
This is like arguing who the prettiest daughter is when all your daughters look like Roseanne but Anders Carlson, Greg Joseph and Jack Podlesny are gonna see which one sucks less.

Long Snapper
Peter Bowden probably takes this job from Matt Orzech tbh. Orzech was not good last year. Bowden just needs to not crap the bed in camp and it's likely his job.

Browns:

DT: (Harris/Tomlinson/Jefferson/Ika/Hall/Hurst)

SLB:

Fields vs. Watson

Not many spots up for grabs, which is nice. We are loaded everywhere aside from QB and LB. And our mental midget of a QB started to play like old Leshaun last year towards the end, so possibly not even that. Oh, and we need a TE2. 

• Like 1

For the Falcons:

WR 2/3/4: The top 3 guys from Rondale Moore, Darnell Mooney, Casey Washington, KhaDarel Hodge and Ray-Ray McCloud will be featured in these roles. Early money is on Mooney, Moore and Hodge, in that order.

WOLB: Lorenzo Carter vs. Bralen Trice vs. DeAngelo Malone: Trice was the hand picked choice, but Carter is the steady vet. Malone is the dark horse for this spot, but it wouldn't shock me if Malone took the job.

WILB: Troy Andersen vs. Nate Landman: Instincts vs. Athleticism. If Andersen's instincts have improved, he'll destroy Landman in this battle.

CB2/3: Clark Phillips vs. Dee Alford vs. Kevin King vs. Antonio Hamilton. Lots of late round picks and street FA here, but early reports suggest it's Phillips and Alford for 2 and 3. 

SS: DeMarcco Hellams vs. Richie Grant. Both guys drafted by the last staff, but Hellams finished last year as the starter. Wouldn't shock me to see Grant get a final shot to start though.

Starting QB - Jayden Daniels presumably has the leg up, but they'll make him earn it. 

Starting Left Tackle - Veteran swing tackle Cornelius Lucas vs rookie Brandon Coleman

Safety position - Forrest, Chinn, Butler, Hampton

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Starting QB - Jayden Daniels presumably has the leg up, but they'll make him earn it. 

Starting Left Tackle - Veteran swing tackle Cornelius Lucas vs rookie Brandon Coleman

Safety position - Forrest, Chinn, Butler, Hampton

I'd also add RB to the battles. Robinson vs Ekeler may be interesting. They'll probably split the carries with a 3:2 ratio this season with Robinson leading the way, but who knows what tricks Kliff has up his sleeve?