Chiefs 3Peat Watch

General Tso

The Chiefs are tied with the 9ers with the best odds to win the Super Bowl (FanDuel).

Do they pull off what Mahomes has been aiming for, the 3peat?

At least in the AFC, I don't know if any team has even on paper surpassed them.

The Bills - resetting their roster.

The Ravens - will their offensive playcalling improve?

The Bengals - can their defense bounce back?

The Texans - exciting but we need to see them prove it again

The Jets - unknown with Rodgers.

Who can beat the Chiefs?

I'm going with the AFC field.

KC for how good they are, still needed things to break their way during their SB runs, like most SB winners. it's really hard for things to fall your way 3 postseasons in a row

• Like 4

I think they certainly have a shot.

But I think if the o-line for Houston can stay healthy and CJ doesn't have a sophomore slump, the Texans have a real shot at being a challenge for them. 

In the AFC?  Ravens have the best chance if that.  Texans are knocking on their door soon. 

In reality, Mahomes not being healthy is the only thing that can stop them.  I'll never bet against Mahomes ever again in life.  

Edited by Texansfan713

I would almost never do this, but in this case I would pick the Chiefs over the AFC field.

Its nuts that Mahomes only two AFC playoff losses were overtime games, and two out of his three playoff losses overall came against Brady.

Burrow is the only active QB to go up against Mahomes in the playoffs and win. Defies all logic given how much parity there is in the NFL.

• Like 1

I'm not saying Mahomes should take a year off but like I wouldn't be upset if he abruptly retired and came back a year later. Let KC fans miss ya a little bit.