Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

@squire12 @Nabbs4u I looked back on the chase sportsman like penalty and you're birth right.

I had said the ref was also in the wrong if he immediately told Chase to eff off for saying something as he passed which might have caused Chase to follow (escalation), but wasn't sure. Looking back Chase actually approaches him from the front (he was coming from the offensive back field area), follows him for several yards continuing to do so, then briefly backs away before going back again. And on the replay where you see him throw the flag from a reverse angle, it looked like even then had Chase walked away once Burrow got to him, he may have escaped the flag. 

That was George Pickens level stupid. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 should we ask @catcheryea his thoughts? @MikeT14 @naptownskinsfan I thought we settled this in like 2019, right?

He's Zach Wilson bad where it only takes a game or two. Sean Payton will run him out there because he staked his credibility on it but if there was a real competition any decent backup would beat him out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

The way these QBs have played this year the falcons are cooked with Penix. These boys are aweful. Might be the worst QB class in a min, good lawd. Bo Nix makes me wanna cut my eyes out. 

Lawrence, Wilson, Lance, Fields, Jones

4 have been traded before their 4th year and Lawrence is looking rough.

Tredavious White has been absolutely aweful. Dude should retire because his 10 blown ACLs and 4 blown Achilles have crushed my warriors will… It’s so bad I can’t talk crap to anyone. I’m legit to the point where if you tell me the Rams suck I’ll think I’m getting robbed! Straight up will hand you my Louis Vuitton wallet I bought on Rodeo drive Beverly Hills.