What QB Do We Want Going Into 2018?

joru1000

If It's One or the Other, Which QB Do You Want Going in to 2018?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Case or Teddy?

16 minutes ago, Purplexing said:

Doc; how many is 'so many'?  Thanks in advance for the anticipated med 411, Doc.

"has Bradford used up his chances? as i say, too many unknown variables to be able to know...."

there's your answer right there, ___ ___.

by the way, my fill in the blank for you has two three letter words. fill them in as you see fit to describe yourself and i'll do the same. one is an article of clothing and one is anatomical in nature.

2 minutes ago, Purplexing said:

Hedging AND dodging, to pad post count.

that's exactly what i am doing, post padding. i have nothing of substance to offer and i always refuse to answer your extremely insightful and accurate queries, that show both my lack of knowledge and character.

damn, i'm busted. i am not worthy.

1 hour ago, Purplexing said:

Hedging AND dodging, to pad post count.

It is not your place as a non-moderator to constantly interrupt the flow of discussion for your agenda directed at one poster. Cut it out, or you will no longer post here.

Eh, I think it more comes down to the fact that with Bradford you don't have to adjust the playbook at all. He played in the system all of last year. With Bridgewater there would always be the question this season if he's going to be 100% ready compared to Bradford.

8 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

It may not matter who we want. I don't think Teddy is coming back.

You don't activate Sam Bradford over Teddy Bridgewater with the idea that Teddy is your future.

The choice to activate Bradford has no bearing on what the team will do in 2018.

Emotion says that Case is the guy. 

But wathing that game, especially in the 2nd half, Case was bad. He got bailed out by his receivers a lot. Looking at the situation objectively, it’s going to be a tough decision. One where I don’t think there really is a right or wrong answer, at this point. 

I think we can all assume that it won’t be Bradford in 2018, and both Keenum and Bridgewater carry a number of risks. 

Hopefully the Vikings win the Super Bowl this year, because this decision might be what makes or breaks Spielman/Zimmer’s career. 

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I understand the unique circumstances, but on the surface it doesn't look good for TB.

Maybe I need to dig deeper!!

If I am reading the tea leaves and trying to ascribe odds to various QB situation outcomes, I would agree that the Teddy deactivation moves his odds down, but I think its only a slight adjustment. To the point that others have already made, I think Bradford being active was simply the best choice for today. Bradford already beat the saints this year, and hes a more similar QB to Case. Additionally, if we are down two scores late, Bradford might be the only one on the team who can throw us back into it.

Archived