Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Living south of Cleveland, the last 24 hours has been brutal.

They HATE him here. There is not one Cleveland fan with one nice thing to say.

For that sake alone I don’t want him but I never get what I want so that means we’re signing him. Where’s Norm? I need to be called a loser for my own sanity. 

1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

For that sake alone I don’t want him but I never get what I want so that means we’re signing him. Where’s Norm? I need to be called a loser for my own sanity. 

@Norm  -  Can you help Siman out?

I don't think you need @Norm for that. Just step outside and wave to a stranger. I'm sure they'll be able to tell!

• Like 1

Could part of that be due to the fact that they traded for him and never lived up to the hype he had in NY? NYG definitely won that trade.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, berndt_toast said:

Could part of that be due to the fact that they traded for him and never lived up to the hype he had in NY? NYG definitely won that trade.

It’s cuz he played piss poor, they won a ton of games without him and his dad called the lord and savior Baker a bum.

Didnt work out so well. 

edit…the fact you don’t know this is what’s scary. We don’t want him in GB. He’s a bum and a diva. 

Edited by Siman08/OH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I am thinking the player makes his sales pitch to row of GM's who all ask questions and announce when they are out.  It would be amazing.

I know what you meant haha I was just being a moron. That would definitely be interesting though

1 hour ago, Siman08/OH said:

loser.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BluePacker said:

1 isn't "retired", but it really should be. Curly is the only player credited with wearing it. 

It has shown up from time to time in the pre-season. Alex Gillette, a WR, was around for I think a pre-season or two as a practice squad member.