Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

7 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Julio has dem yards, but damn doesn't even come close in TDs.

Putting that into some context, Ryan has 24TDs overall - making him tied for seventh in the league.
The league leader (Mahomes) has 37. Rodgers has 20.
Ryan does lead the league in passing yards.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Kruse:

Pretty disappointing season from Packers K Mason Crosby. Has really affected the W-L column in a negative way.
Missed game-winner vs. MIN, missed five kicks at DET, missed game-tying kick vs. ARI. He did hit game-winner vs. SF.

Kruse is a regular ol' captain obvious. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Kruse is a regular ol' captain obvious. 

This is football we're talking about. Not nuclear science. The range of opinions can only be so wide.
I value his opinion simply because he's much closer to the organization and players than I am.

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

This is football we're talking about. Not nuclear science. The range of opinions can only be so wide.
I value his opinion simply because he's much closer to the organization and players than I am.

But he never 'breaks' any news.  I would even say that your, or mine, or any number of posters' observations are equal to Kruse.

7 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

But he never 'breaks' any news.  I would even say that your, or mine, or any number of posters' observations are equal to Kruse.

Thats fine. Perhaps I'm just less demanding than you. I dont require "breaking news" to fill my football interest needs. Some differing insights and observations works for me.

Nagler:  There are 13 other organizations that have similar organizational flow chart as the GBP. 

The only team he named was the Steelers. So - those predicting the imminent demise and collapse of the GBP because of the current working arrangement -- might want to study up on those other teams - and include them in future predictions of failure.