Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Thrill was a mod here back when I joined. Drank with him a couple times. Cool guy.

We didn't date like @Leader and this Mark guy, though.

I realize you cant control your fantasies and we have to suffer as a consequence....but no.

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I think @R T came from Packerchatters.

You can't blame him for being overly sensitive.  Probably is having a few flashbacks here and there.  I know I did when I got away from that place.  Thankfully bourbon is a nice memory eraser.  Like, I know they had the worst mod ever, but I can't remember his name now.  Thank you, bourbon.  Sincerely, Vegas492.

I never posted on Packerchatters.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Smidgeon said:

Anyone else here from Packerrats, the site launched when JSO messageboards clamped up?  I recognize Pugger's handle, but that's about it.

Well I was.  Not even mentioned.  Rat bastards.  Guess I'm just chopped liver.  Site is down permanently now.  Dead. Migrated over here a few years ago.  

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

that was a Mark, too. Never met msmre in real life. Did hang with AirOnRodgers though. He and Thrill were buddy buddy. They went to the Super Bowl together.

When he first became the starter, I always wanted Aaron Rodgers to be known as Air1Aaron (I thought it was way cooler than ARod).

I was originally on PackerChatters as well, but stopped visiting for quite a while because the place just flat out sucked ***.  Went back out of curiosity after being gone several years and it was in and out of being shut down.  Saw someone on there mention this place and have been here since.  Good riddance to that **** hole.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I was originally on PackerChatters as well, but stopped visiting for quite a while because the place just flat out sucked ***.  Went back out of curiosity after being gone several years and it was in and out of being shut down.  Saw someone on there mention this place and have been here since.  Good riddance to that **** hole.

Me too, I didn't mind it. There were a few posters that thought they knew it all , there is few on this that are the same. Overall though I thought it had good content , really enjoyed Arrigo for his rumors , true or not it was a fun read and I really liked patty, really good insight , maybe even a scout not sure though. When she left it went down hill fast.

1 hour ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Me too, I didn't mind it. There were a few posters that thought they knew it all , there is few on this that are the same. Overall though I thought it had good content , really enjoyed Arrigo for his rumors , true or not it was a fun read and I really liked patty, really good insight , maybe even a scout not sure though. When she left it went down hill fast.

Really liked Patty.  She always had some great insight.  Ah that's funny just read  you comment again.  Echo...