Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Dear Whomever Made the NFL+ Webpage,

I hope your favorite book series is made into a TV series adaptation, but it's altered for a "modern audience".

I hope all of the produce in your refrigerator starts to wilt 24 hours before you plan to eat it. 

I hope you wake up everyday with one of those old man ankle pains that isn't enough to prevent you from doing anything but bothers you all day.

I hope your computer has to do company mandated reboots 10 minutes before every significant meeting you have. 

I hope your windshield wipers work poorly so that no matter how fast you have them going, it's always stressful to drive in the rain. 

I hope your kid is terrible at baseball but loves it, so you have to watch uncomfortably as he strikes out every at bat twice a week for the entire summer for the next 14 years. 

I hope your wife gets fat. 

I hope your wife insists on double dating once per month with the couple that you find extremely annoying. 

I hope your HOA finds your inoffensive front yard decorations to be in violation of their pedantic *** rules. 

I hope your favorite sports team finishes .500 and misses the playoffs every single year of your life. 

I hope your daughter dates a guy who you find really freaking annoying. 

I hope your snowblower doesn't start for the first big snow of the winter. 

I hope all the other dads in your neighborhoods have cool Z-turn mowers, and you feel ****ty about your terrible push mower. 

I hope all your grass dies and your lawn is patchy. 

I hope your son forgets to pull the garden hose into the house this fall and the water freezes inside it and breaks it. 

I hope that every hotel you stay at for the rest of your life only has lukewarm water and subpar water pressure. 

I hope that you get sent to HR and have to watch 10,000 hours of corporate diversity training videos. 

I hope that your laptop battery stops working before the warranty ends, so you can only use it when it's plugged into the wall. 

I hope your wifi is terrible at home. 

I hope that every videogame multiplayer team you play on is filled with window lickers. 

I hope your TV remote is always out of batteries. 

I hope you struggle to burn calories when on the treadmill. 

I hope you suffer from male pattern baldness but look stupid in a baseball hat. 

I hope your kid wants to grow up and be a YouTuber. 

I hope that once a month you lose power and it's difficult to reset the clock on your stove. 

I hope your wife sucks at cooking. 

I hope your desk is at an uncomfortable height for you to type on your computer. 

I hope every time you pull a shirt out of the closet that you have to iron it. 

I hope that every steak you get from a restaurant is just a little bit overcooked to the point it ruins your enjoyment but not bad enough to send it back. 

I hope your daughter decides to become a vegetarian and your wife decides to cook accordingly so your family is supporting her. 

I hope your daughter wants to study gender studies in college. 

I hope your dishwasher is "environmentally friendly" and consequently doesn't ever clean everything perfectly. 

I hope your dryer never dries the clothes all the way so your boxers are perpetually moist when you put them on. 

I hope your pastor gives lukewarm sermons. 

I hope your best friend moves to a different city. 

I hope you get passed up for every promotion at work from now until eternity. 

**** you

Sincerely,

AG20

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'm not sure, but I think you may have threatened me with physical violence.

Back in the early 2000s I was on a nearly unmoderated JS Online Packers forum. A dude showed up there with real skills for the era. He was able to upload noisy music that ran every time you opened the thread. He doxed one young lady with whom he had a disagreement, so I assume he was able to work backwards from an email address. He posted her address and her entanglements with the courts regarding  DWIs and such.

So yeah, I would be extremely concerned that Incog is coming for you.

I just wonder if it was the guy that called me stupid because I live in Missouri, then threatened me over DMs.  That was hilarious.  I don't even remember what set him off first, but it was along the lines of me saying that "keeping 7 WRs was a bad idea," or "the Vikings have gotten some lucky wins but they are a pretty good team."  Pretty sure that it was relatively tame and he just flipped his lid.  LOL.

59 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I just wonder if it was the guy that called me stupid because I live in Missouri, then threatened me over DMs.  That was hilarious.  I don't even remember what set him off first, but it was along the lines of me saying that "keeping 7 WRs was a bad idea," or "the Vikings have gotten some lucky wins but they are a pretty good team."  Pretty sure that it was relatively tame and he just flipped his lid.  LOL.

I think it was when I told him we couldn't trade Nijman in 2024 because he wasn't under contract. He insisted he never said anything about trading NIjman, even though I quoted him saying it. It still went on for pages. I put him on ignore and the 3rd post and let others take over from there.

Bizarre!

Edited by Old Guy

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

The best threats are ambiguous

Don't forget that ever again. Or else.

After 13 years of marriage, my wife still finds me sexy.

Every time I walk into the room, she says, "Here comes that a$$!"

Edited by vegas492
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I think it was when I told him we couldn't trade Nijman in 2024 because he wasn't under contract. He insisted he never said anything about trading NIjman, even though I quoted him saying it. It still went on for pages. I put him on ignore and the 3rd post and let others take over from there.

Bizarre!

Yeah.  It was the Nijman stuff with the latest guy.  But there was one last season that got really mad at me for something pretty trivial, then insisted that I was stupid because I live in Missouri, and then everyone laughed at him.  Then he got even more mad and threatened me over DMs.  He left really soon after that, I didn't report it because I thought it was funny, more than likely he got banned.  There is always "likes to fight guy" that shows up on the internet.  But they are usually neither intelligent nor mature enough to maintain that persona before they flip out and look like a jackass, and come off more angry than the people that they were trying to anger.  

Looks like Cox for now has indeed made the team, we sure are deep at that position.  They must have known he would have been claimed.  Very interesting the cuts they have made, with one or two of them sure to be quickly resigned. Not done yet, we shall see.