Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

That would seem an easy issue for the team to address.  I can also imagine guys and their wives moving to Green Bay and having no network for finding childcare or babysitters. 

Kinda funny that the perceived "working conditions" seems to have negligible correlation to football success.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craig said:

That would seem an easy issue for the team to address.  I can also imagine guys and their wives moving to Green Bay and having no network for finding childcare or babysitters. 

Kinda funny that the perceived "working conditions" seems to have negligible correlation to football success.  

The problem might be finding people in Green Bay on game day who would want to watch their kids rather than watch the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brat&Beer said:

Chiefs love their coach and not much else. 

GHcBT7nXoAAcXof?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Our head coach ranking is low. Of the top half of teams in this survey, we beat McDaniels and the Bears. And tie Harbaugh.

I know it's independent of success, but it's interesting. 

3 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

The problem might be finding people in Green Bay on game day who would want to watch their kids rather than watch the game.

Couldnt they keep the kids somewhere with supervision? In other words....drop your kids off...at the practice facility (or some place).

The running joke for about 3-4 years now is that Sean Mannion was destined to be a QB coach for the Vikings, and that's literally the only reason he was ever on our roster lol

I feel a bit betrayed by him, but I think he'll be a good coach for you guys. I expect that he moves up in ranks in short notice. 

He's the kind of QB that you dread watching but love seeing him coach up the other guys on the roster lmfao!

• Like 1