Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

36 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'd agree that Outpost tends to be a bit overly dramatic, but I think you're lying to yourself if you don't think there's a very vocal group that tends to have let's say questionable opinions.

Yeah I hear you. There's a guy on here that wants to trade Aaron Rodgers.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah I hear you. There's a guy on here that wants to trade Aaron Rodgers.

Tell me about it.  There was a guy who wanted to move on from Brett Favre after the 2005 season.  Imagine all those Super Bowls we missed out on if we’d done that.  

And I’m not normally one to defend people, but I am 100% sure that guy wanted to trade Rodgers instead of pay him a guaranteed 15% of the cap.  He stopped wanting to trade Rodgers after the deal was complete.  Facts are important.  Without them, statements like that are scurrilous slander and pure lies.

Disclaimer: I was NOT the one who wanted to move on from Favre.  That was Polaris, and I ripped him a new one every time he brought it up.  I learn.  I adapt.  

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Tell me about it.  There was a guy who wanted to move on from Brett Favre after the 2005 season.  Imagine all those Super Bowls we missed out on if we’d done that.  

And I’m not normally one to defend people, but I am 100% sure that guy wanted to trade Rodgers instead of pay him a guaranteed 15% of the cap.  He stopped wanting to trade Rodgers after the deal was complete.  Facts are important.  Without them, statements like that are scurrilous slander and pure lies.

Disclaimer: I was NOT the one who wanted to move on from Favre.  That was Polaris, and I ripped him a new one every time he brought it up.  I learn.  I adapt.  

If you choose to move forward with filing a lawsuit, just remember, he wrote the statement so it would constitute libel, not slander. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I'd agree that Outpost tends to be a bit overly dramatic, but I think you're lying to yourself if you don't think there's a very vocal group that tends to have let's say questionable opinions.

Just because Cwood/Outpost find an opinion to be questionable dosen't mean it's a wrong opinion lol.  Sometimes you two treat your opinions as facts/infallible. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Just because Cwood/Outpost find an opinion to be questionable dosen't mean it's a wrong opinion lol.  Sometimes you two treat your opinions as facts/infallible. 

Isn't that lessen #1 at message board prep school?